TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Insanity

Jarrett beats the shit out of fan....

Well they are running the whole "JJ vs. the fans" thing so it might be fake. BUT, it certainly did look legit, so I'm not sure about the whole thing. BTW, The last thing I'd want to see if I ever ran in on a wrestling match is an angry Samoa Joe with a full head of steam headed at me.

Guest ChampKind

Good god, it's a work. Security would have tackled him the moment he crossed had it been for real. Joe wouldn't have charged Jarrett had it been real, likely would have kicked the guy's ass. And the fan cam perfectly behind the one guy who charges the rail?

Oh, and for good measure....SAMOA JOE IZ FAT LOLZLOL :rolleyes:

Guest ChampKind
This angle is a bad idea, what about the fan that gets worked up and pulls out a knife after getting pulled from the ring?

Yes, because Joe Blow carrying a shank is going to be allowed to get in the ring.

This can turn into Terry Funk vs Jerry Lawler from back in the day. Lawler was the heel but since the match was in Memphis the fans went after Funk. Unless it's going to be local jobbers or indy workers, this can't be good.

This angle is a bad idea, what about the fan that gets worked up and pulls out a knife after getting pulled from the ring?

Yes, because Joe Blow carrying a shank is going to be allowed to get in the ring.

I'm talking about the fan that sees fans getting involved, and because of beer, drugs, stupidity or any or all of those, gets in the ring. A knife doesn't have to be the Crocodile Dundee type to be effective and can fit in a pocket very easily, if a fan is getting roughed up in the back I can see that happening. Keep the fans, real or plants, out of the action. If so and so wins, they'll riot, sounds cute, but I don't think a lot of the people on here have seen how violent some fans can get if things get out of hand.

The only way that I can see this working is if they have extra security (not indy guys, real security) around ringside to make sure that no one jumps the railing.

I agree with you guys. The angle would be okay if they were plants.

actually during the next 3 weeks of tapings, they talk about how a "fan," who is obviously a plant attacked Jarrett.

However, they announced on the last impact that there's going to be a contest where the prize would be to be one of those fans. How is this going to end well? It's a good idea on paper. Fans hate Jarrett and not in an effective heel sort-of way.

Seems like an old Memphis gimmick. Reminds me of when, during a match, Rick Rude beat the shit out of Lawler's car with a crowbar, and Lawler just stared from the ring

Seems like an old Memphis gimmick. Reminds me of when, during a match, Rick Rude beat the shit out of Lawler's car with a crowbar, and Lawler just stared from the ring

Wrestling needs to go back to shit like this.

I agree with you guys. The angle would be okay if they were plants.

actually during the next 3 weeks of tapings, they talk about how a "fan," who is obviously a plant attacked Jarrett.

However, they announced on the last impact that there's going to be a contest where the prize would be to be one of those fans. How is this going to end well? It's a good idea on paper. Fans hate Jarrett and not in an effective heel sort-of way.

Contests are always easy to fix.

I've seen a fan strap match before and the fans just seemed a little afraid to actually do anything, nevermind trying to attack the workers. Either way, I can't see any good coming of the match.

Maybe if they're plants/indy workers?

Security would own this guy for free if it was real. The guy took a good 5 seconds just to get over the guardrail so it's not like he had some insane element of surprise.