TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Yeah, while I was home for Christmas, my friends rented a Wii game for us to play and Trauma Center was the game du jour. Since only one of them picked it out, the rest were skeptic, but they all came out of it saying it was the most fun they'd had playing a video game in a long time. I loved it even though I already had it on the DS. Of course, that just means there's yet another game I want to buy.

I have no clue why, but I got another replacement strap from Nintendo. I only ordered one which I already received, but today I got another....

Same thing here. I ordered 2 (one for the packed in wiimote, one for the extra wiimote I had purchased), which I recieved, but a few days ago I got 2 more.

I actually heard the remote grips suck, make the wii remotes look ugly or something. Friend of mine told me this, haven't saw the grips in use for myself yet.

Every single Walmart in my area (four stores) got about six Wii consoles each today. Only one of the stores bothered to even put them in the display case. The other three kept them in the back, and only gave a Wii to those who specifically asked if they had any in stock.

Even with that odd method, they sold out very, very quickly. The one store that actually put them in the display case sold out in minutes.

Every single Walmart in my area (four stores) got about six Wii consoles each today. Only one of the stores bothered to even put them in the display case. The other three kept them in the back, and only gave a Wii to those who specifically asked if they had any in stock.

Even with that odd method, they sold out very, very quickly. The one store that actually put them in the display case sold out in minutes.

Meanwhile...

Man, Steve Smith is amazing at returning kicks. I've returned 7 TDs so far this season and I've played 7 games. I have two so far in this game and I just started the 3rd quarter.

How does Zelda look in 16:9? I'm eager to play it on my new TV.

The screen is less cluttered. In 4:3, there are icons all over the place onscreen. 16:9 is superior for that alone.

I got my Wii straps today, I ordered 4...just because I could. The straps are a lot more thicker than I thought they would be, shouldn't break, but then again I didn't think the old one would have broke either.

I got my Wii today and it is on my short list for Greatest Things Ever. Even web browsing is fun with this thing - it's incredible.

The whole PS3 sitting on the shelves unsold thing....I saw it for myself, and even heard about it. I saw a few PS3s sitting on shelves in a Gamestop. Also, my friend who is a manager at a much farther Gamestop than the one that's near me said his store has a few PS3s...they just haven't sold yet.

i'll second trauma center being a LOT of fun, and addictive as hell to boot.

elebits... eh, not so much, but if i get a wii and some time alone with it i'm positive i'd enjoy it.

elebits... eh, not so much, but if i get a wii and some time alone with it i'm positive i'd enjoy it.

I didn't like all the stupid storylines they had going. I just wanted to operate on someone, not have this silly soap opera.

The extremely terrible Necro-Nesia has been announced for a US release.

As "Escape from Bug Island."

Some 1-up guys give the lowdown on the Jpn version: http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/8021

Apparently Nintendo is publishing it. They really should know better.

That's the Japan version. US version, I believe, is being published by Eidos.

So for one of your Mii's to be in a Wii sports, do I need to take one of them out of the parade and put a Mii in the plaza or no?

I didn't like all the stupid storylines they had going. I just wanted to operate on someone, not have this silly soap opera.

Press the Minus Button.

So for one of your Mii's to be in a Wii sports, do I need to take one of them out of the parade and put a Mii in the plaza or no?

No, Hitler is in my Mii parade, and he showed up in boxing.

Guest Smues

I finally hit pro in bowling last night, only to lose it after like 3 more games. I want my sparkly ball back!

I'm surprised that there have been no annoucements regarding tomorrow's VC release. Good chance we might see nothing, too.

Nintendo needs to make up for the crappy New Year's lineup, and Kid Icarus, Kirby and others on the ESRB site haven't seen release yet.

There's no excuse for a week to go by without something half-decent.