TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

Seriously.

There's comparisons then there's trolling.

If anything the PS3 is like the N*Gage.

If that system cost $600...

Guest Smues
Seriously.

There's comparisons then there's trolling.

If anything the PS3 is like the N*Gage.

If that system cost $600...

And if it had SIDE TALKIN'!!!

Does anyone know why MLB 2K7 is coming out on about every system released since 2000 except the Wii? I have my suspicions that the geniuses behind the "Swing Stick" are too lazy to implement swinging the remote instead of whatever the hell you're supposed to do to bat in 2K6.

Honestly, I've never hit a ball in that load.

Guest Princess Leena

2K Sports has avoided Nintendo for a few years now. I'm not sure why. Hopefully that changes once they see the success the Wii has become.

All I know is that I haven't played one game on my PS3 while I have been playing my Wii more than any system I've ever played. Then again, I've only been playing Madden. But still.

Great but you were talking about Wii outselling PS2 not PS3.

Does anyone know why MLB 2K7 is coming out on about every system released since 2000 except the Wii? I have my suspicions that the geniuses behind the "Swing Stick" are too lazy to implement swinging the remote instead of whatever the hell you're supposed to do to bat in 2K6.

Honestly, I've never hit a ball in that load.

Wait til Q3!

This was posted on Joystiq back in November so things might have changed..

I picked this Wario Ware: Smooth Moves yesterday at a GameStop. I walked in the store, and the three guys working there all said hello. Without really thinking I simply said "excuse me, do you guys have Smooth Moves?" They all just stared at me for a few seconds, and then one of the three said "oh, the Wario Ware game, yes we have that" and another guy started hitting himself in the head saying that he's sorry for being so stupid.

They thought that I just walked in the store and wanted to know if they had any smooth moves, dancing moves and the such.

I felt like a freak.

I picked this Wario Ware: Smooth Moves yesterday at a GameStop. I walked in the store, and the three guys working there all said hello. Without really thinking I simply said "excuse me, do you guys have Smooth Moves?" They all just stared at me for a few seconds, and then one of the three said "oh, the Wario Ware game, yes we have that" and another guy started hitting himself in the head saying that he's sorry for being so stupid.

They thought that I just walked in the store and wanted to know if they had any smooth moves, dancing moves and the such.

I felt like a freak.

That's pretty fucking awesome.

From GAF:

Seems Wario is trying to help out anyone looking for a Wii still...

wwboard.jpg

Found this message on my Smooth Moves Bulletin Board tonight. It's either really mean or really funny depending on how you look at it. :lol

Game Boy Color: Super Mario Bros. DX, Wario Land II DX, and Link's Awakening DX all released around the same time

Not really. Wario Land 2 DX was a Japanese launch title and came out in the U.S. in February of '99. Zelda came out in December '98 in both countries. SMB DX came out in May '99 in the U.S. but in Japan was only available through some sort of wacky downloading service and sold around 150,000 copies when it would have sold millions if released on a regular cartridge.

I rented Wario Ware Smooth Moves. Hella fun, but the dancing boss stage is frustrating me.

I'm fine with the ass slapping, and the pointing seems to be no problem--but then after that the others turn around and point at me and I lose. What am I doing wrong/what I supposed to be doing?

I rented Wario Ware Smooth Moves. Hella fun, but the dancing boss stage is frustrating me.

I'm fine with the ass slapping, and the pointing seems to be no problem--but then after that the others turn around and point at me and I lose. What am I doing wrong/what I supposed to be doing?

Make sure you're doing the in-between moves.

Pretty much all they do is jog in place, which I tried to do as well.

Game & Watch cameo was surprising.

Loved the Star Fox boss stage.

EDIT: I did it! I don't know how but I did.

This game doesn't seem to be intended for use with the wriststrap.

Oh yes...

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...essage.id=71130

Today Nintendo adds one of the most popular games in its library of classics to the Wii video game system’s Wii Shop Channel: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Nintendo adds new games to the channel every Monday. Wii owners with a high-speed Internet connection can redeem Wii Points to download the games. Wii Points can be purchased in the Wii Shop Channel or at retail outlets.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Super NES, 1 player, 800 Wii Points): Return to an age of magic and heroes. When an evil magician named Agahnim begins kidnapping young maidens in Hyrule in a quest to break the imprisoning seal on Ganon, a young boy named Link is called upon to stop him. Link must venture into twisting mazes, dungeons, palaces and shadowy forests as he searches for the maidens and Princess Zelda. Traversing both Light and Dark Worlds, he must navigate eight dark dungeons, fighting evil enemies and huge bosses. Help our hero prevent Ganon and Agahnim from shattering Hyrule forever.

It's up right noWii!

I've heard that Comix Zone will be up today as well.

According to the listings at Wikipedia, Comix Zone, Gain Ground, and Bonanza Bros. will be flanking Zelda on the VC release this week. I've never played Bonanza Bros., but the other two games are nice releases for the VC. Comix Zone is a solid beat 'em up with a neat concept: if you didn't catch it with the Sega Genesis Collection that released in November (thanks for the correction) or unlock it from Sonic Mega Collection Plus, here's another chance to check it out. Gain Ground isn't exactly a classic, but you could definitely consider it an "overlooked" title - as far as I know, it hasn't been re-released, outside of a crappy TVPlay compilation, so it's a decent entry as well.

Pretty much all they do is jog in place, which I tried to do as well.

Game & Watch cameo was surprising.

Loved the Star Fox boss stage.

EDIT: I did it! I don't know how but I did.

This game doesn't seem to be intended for use with the wriststrap.

Yeah, EGM noted in their review of the game that a lot of the controller positions the game has are impossible if you follow Nintendo's wrist strap policy.

Guest Smues
I finally have my freakin' Wii.

Awesome.

Now get it online and thrill at the weather channel and an army of Miis!

Guest Princess Leena

Can't yet. :(

Either I'll have to get a wireless router or find one of those LAN adapters. Neither of which excites me at the moment.

Guest Princess Leena

No, I didn't. Getting a ton of cheap Cube games was another reason I wanted the Wii.