TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ragingfear79

Wii

I bought Paper Mario..its slow starting but it seems to be picking up.

I Cant help but feel that it should have just been released on the Cube last year though...

apparently Paper Mario auto updated my console..I dont know what it updated though..

http://www.nintendoplayers.com/feature.php...D=29&page=3

NP: What is the release schedule looking like for the Virtual Console over the next few months? How many titles do you expect will be available by the end of the year?

Lee: You'll definitely see some fan faves in there. The sequel to Bonk just became available, and you can be sure we'll find a way to bring the impossible to find 3rd version to the US too. Neutopia, which is an amazing game in the vein of Zelda is coming as well sometime in the summer. And one of the most requested shooters, Blazing Lazers is about to hit you upside the face. You can expect to see at least 2-4 new games each month. That's a very hefty schedule, but we're doing our best to commit to it. We indicated before that we were shooting for at least 40 games out on the Turbo this year. I think we are pretty darn close.

OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

Guest Queen Leelee

I finally downloaded the Internet browser this morning. The improved zoom alone makes it much better. I may even use it for more than Curveball on the Wiimote, and changing my fantasy rosters when I'm too lazy to get out of bed.

It is probably just to ensure Disaster stays exclusive. Plus I'm sure somebody likes Baiten Kaitos.

3D Pokemon RPG with 10 minute cutscenes, though? Please look forward to it.

I saw a headline that said Nintendo was ramping up console production..

good news I guess.

I was gonna rent Cooking Mama but they didnt have it at Blockbuster (I Get 2 free game rentals a month) and I cant see paying full price for it.

Cooking Mama was fun for a day or two for me. It just seems like the same thing, over and over. Also, I'm a little OCD, and not getting a gold medal is UNACCEPTABLE for me. When I found out there was no additional reward for getting a gold, I was annoyed.

Guest Queen Leelee

Starting tomorrow, EB/Gamestop has Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all used games/accessories.

About time for me to get some more Wii games. Assuming there's a good selection of used games...

So I'm watching my PC's video files on my TV by using Orb in the Wii's Internet Browser.

How can I get rid of that obscenely huge "browsing menu" at the bottom of the screen that Opera Browser uses?

Seriously, this Spike & Buh Buh Ray Dudley Vs. Little Guido & Davey Morton Tyler Jericho Paizano from 12-24-96 ECW Hardcore TV *needs* full-screen goodness.

Guest Queen Leelee

You can turn on auto-hide in the options with the full browser, but I think that's all you can do.

Guest Smues
Starting tomorrow, EB/Gamestop has Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all used games/accessories.

About time for me to get some more Wii games. Assuming there's a good selection of used games...

Mother fucker go figure. Just bought two used games today, could have had a free one too.

So I'm watching my PC's video files on my TV by using Orb in the Wii's Internet Browser.

How can I get rid of that obscenely huge "browsing menu" at the bottom of the screen that Opera Browser uses?

Seriously, this Spike & Buh Buh Ray Dudley Vs. Little Guido & Davey Morton Tyler Jericho Paizano from 12-24-96 ECW Hardcore TV *needs* full-screen goodness.

Press 1.

Mother fucker go figure. Just bought two used games today, could have had a free one too.

I picked up Trauma Center (been looking for it used), Tiger Woods, and SSX Blur for $90 total. I bought SSX with the intent to sell it back to another store or on Ebay and after playing it I still plan on doing so. I didn't really want to buy Tiger Woods (Wii Sports has enough golf for me to live with) but my roommates have been bugging me to get it and one of them threw in $10.

Guest Queen Leelee

This week's VC games for the non-pirates:

Castlevania® (NES®, 1 player, 500 Wii Points)

The Legend of the Mystical Ninja™ (Super NES®, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points)

Shockman (TurboGrafx16, 1-2 players, 600 Wii Points)

Good ones this week. At least the first two are.

*thumbs up*

Hell yes. I remember renting that game like crazy when I was a kid.

Pretty good VC week overall. Shame that a friend of mine still has a cart of CastleVania that works, so I can play that whenever I please. Legend of the Mystical Ninja looks neat, but probably a game I wouldn't play too often. And about Shockman? Well, I never liked MegaMan games much, so I'm not sure if I would like a game that I hear is sort of "influenced" by the series.

So i just got Prince of Persia:Rival Sword from Gamefly today, anyone else play this game? Ive never played a PP game but this is damn fun, ive spent the last 2 months of so just returning game after game to gamefly but this is a fun game,comes off a little Zelda like but with the ability to run on walls. Pretty fun game if you are like me and kind of let down by the games on the Wii so far

Guest Queen Leelee

Grar... the Gamestops around me only have crap in their used game sections. 1000 copies of Red Steel, the kiddie movie titles, and very few others. Blah.

I'll take Virtua Fighter 5, Motor Storm and real next-gen graphics sports games over the Wii any day of the week. The only reason my Wii isn't collecting dust is because I had it modded, so I have a bunch of old Gamecube games to play. It also helps for those $20-value Wii games that are being sold for $50.

Motor Storm isn't that good, sorry. The only thing it has over Excite Truck is the online multiplayer. The PS3 has zero killer aps right now.

http://www.infendo.com/2007/05/impossible-...o-wii-shop.html

A remake of Impossible Mission will be the first original (even though it's not original! But you know what I mean. The first non-port) game available for download on Wii. Well, actually, I can't guarantee that it will be the first. How the hell do I know when it's coming out? But it's the first one announced.

Motor Storm isn't that good, sorry. The only thing it has over Excite Truck is the online multiplayer. The PS3 has zero killer aps right now.

Oh ok, thanks for clearing that up. I'm sure you know better than the people who actually break down and critique games. I guess it just can't compare to Bonk's Adventure.

I'm not let down by the Wii titles thus far, especially in comparison to the laughable selection of PS3 games available...

I'd rather play Wii Sports until I pass out then even imagine paying 600+ bucks for a system that has two moderately appealing games and nothing to brag about except how great the graphics look. The Playstation 3 is the biggest joke I've ever seen.