TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Man Who Sold The World

The Things That Anger You Thread.

When the traffic light turns red, even though there's no fucking cars in the horizontal lanes!

When I'm wearing my work uniform WITH MY NAME TAG right on it and people still ask me: Do you work here?

When people answer their own questions with another question (How did you get here? Walk?)

Old people who drive at half the rate of the posted speed limit

A majority of pick-up truck drivers since they're speeding, tailgating assholes

Women who dress sexy then get annoyed when men check them out. What the fuck did you expect?!!

Emo rock bands

People who don't tip constantly. I mean you can't get bad service all the time. At least leave $1.00, you cheap piece of crap!

People who say (insert person, place, or thing here) sucks and don't explain why

One I've noticed a lot with driving:

People who block an intersection during a red light. If the light turns green, and the car ahead of you can't make it through the intersection because of backed-up traffic, don't just drive into the middle of the intersection if you can't go anywhere. Wait it out. The amount of times I've seen perpendicular traffic get fucked when their green light came up because some numpty thought to plow ahead needlessly. Guhhhhhhhhhh.

i hate it when people don't know how to put things in alphabetical order. the word "the" is not counted. something like "The Doors" should be under D and not T.

thank you for your time.

This doesn't anger me, per say, but it's a bit annoying to see guys use the "athletic" option on MySpace to describe their body type when it's clearly not true. Just because you weigh 120 pounds and see some definition along with your ribs doesn't mean you've got an athletic body. Likewise, if you have some muscle, but also a gut and some breasts to match, you don't have an athletic body type.

I use athletic as my body type on Myspace, and I have no visible muscle outside of my legs. I set it because I'm a runner, and being lanky does help me with that.

Guys who wear sandals. Fuck off, I don't want to see your feet.

Sandals = fine.

Sandals with socks = not fine.

I wear sandals with and without socks, and I don't care.

I don't even count them among my fifty odd pairs of shoes, though.

That's what angers me... my fucking shoe fetish. Legit, that many. And I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

i'm angry that i don't have the disposable funds to own copious amounts of shoes and boots. mostly boots though. i love me some boots.

i hate that i'm the youngest person living where i am (four of us in an apartment) but i'm by far the most mature. older and wiser, my ass.

This doesn't anger me, per say, but it's a bit annoying to see guys use the "athletic" option on MySpace to describe their body type when it's clearly not true. Just because you weigh 120 pounds and see some definition along with your ribs doesn't mean you've got an athletic body. Likewise, if you have some muscle, but also a gut and some breasts to match, you don't have an athletic body type.

lol. fag^

People that ask rehtorical questions and then wait for an answer.

Like to day, I told someone that I was losing my job because they are moving to Stamford Conn.

So they say: What do you mean they are moving to Stamford?

Then paused like i was supposed to give an answer. I mean they are FUCKING moving to Stamford!

You know, come to think of it, I hate the whole "what do you mean" response all together.

I also hate when women talk or tell a story and then on second after the period say "Why aren't you talking?". Because you were talking. If I started talking that would be called interrupting.

When the traffic light turns red, even though there's no fucking cars in the horizontal lanes!

When I'm wearing my work uniform WITH MY NAME TAG right on it and people still ask me: Do you work here?

When people answer their own questions with another question (How did you get here? Walk?)

Old people who drive at half the rate of the posted speed limit

A majority of pick-up truck drivers since they're speeding, tailgating assholes

Women who dress sexy then get annoyed when men check them out. What the fuck did you expect?!!

Emo rock bands

People who don't tip constantly. I mean you can't get bad service all the time. At least leave $1.00, you cheap piece of crap!

People who say (insert person, place, or thing here) sucks and don't explain why

So you hate people that drive fast AND you hate people that drive slow?

I'm on a road with two lanes for a left turn. I'm in the right lane and another driver's in the lane to my left. The left turn light goes on and we both make the left turn, only the other driver immediately tries to get into my lane, forcing me to stop to avoid an accident. This tends to happen to me once every other week. That's my biggest driving pet peeve next to people coming to a dead stop on the freeway while they try to merge onto the I-80/Business 80 split in rush hour traffic.

I also feel negatively about the "God Hates Fags" sign guy that comes onto campus every semester along with the people foolish enough to try to argue with him. And it's the always the people that use the "Shut up you're wrong" argument style that take the bait. I'm not too sure the man would listen to a well-structured counter-argument anyway, but I wish they wouldn't engage him if all they're going to do is yell obscenities.

Guest blame that goot.

CronoT.jpg

Congratulations, Deon!

eBay, people on eBay, and people not shipping things out on time.

There's a lot more, but that's what's bugging me now.

Hey, up until last month the dude was running this site. Have some respect!

You know what really angers me? Fatass redheaded white women who feel the need to adopt an "urban" accent just because they don't have a personality of their own...

No? Okay, how about ANY white people who try to pull this shit?

You're a lameass white kid. You live in suburban Kenosha and your daddy is a systems analyst. Take off the FUBU jersey and get over yourself.

I second this.

I'm glad this thread got bumped cause I was going to search it out after my interaction with my neighbor this morning.

Backstory; First, My apartment complex has assigned parking, one spot per apartment with a handful of visitor spots in the corners of the lot (which isn't big anyways, so walking from a visitor spot isn't a hardship for anyone able to walk 50 yards and not collapse). Second, nobody lives in the apartment to either side of me, nor the one above me.

Now, my mom was in town for a cousin's wedding and she came over to use the internet to check her e-mails and whatnot because my grandparents where she was staying have no access, I told her of the assigned parking, but told her to park in the spot directly to the right of my car since nobody lives in that apartment so it's "free game" I also told her that sometimes one of the other people parks their second car in the spot and if that was the case to park two spots to either the right or the left of my car which are assigned to the apartment on either side of me. She parked directly to the right of me, and left around 9:30 pm to head back to my grandparents.

When I head out to my car this morning the girl who parks her second car in the spot to the right of me was pulling out, but she stopped and rolled down her window.

Girl: Do you know the owner of a Silver Honda? (Mom's car)

Me: Yeah, it was my mom, she was visiting from out of town.

Girl: My husband and I are going to call Leavitt (The land company in charge of the apartments) and complain. She was parked in our spot.

Me: She parked in C10, which is empty. It's not your spot.

Girl: Well we use it.

Me: That's fine, but you have no claim to it. It's a free spot, if anything you are violating the rules by parking a second car in the lot since the lease says second vehicles should be parked on the street.

Girl: We are still going to complain.

Me: Go ahead, my mom did nothing wrong, and you have no claim.

Then she sped off, funny thing is the woman in charge of our complex came in shopping at my job and I gave her a heads up about it and she just laughed and told me that those two are always complaining about ticky tacky shit and not to worry.

Still I was pissed like all day about it.

Man, I do sound like an old man.

Damn you kids, stay off my lawn.

Oh no, don't feel bad at all. I had to deal with something very similar to your sitution.

Backstory: Where my mom lives, everyone has two parking spaces and that's it. There's like 1 or 2 guest parking spaces in the entire complex, I don't know why there isn't any more but that's not really apart of my story. So when I lived with my mom, she would park in 1 spot, which was right in front of the house and I would park in the 2nd spot, which was way the fuck away from the house by the pool. It was pretty much in another parking lot.

So one day, I come home from work and there's someone in my spot and like I said there's where else to park in the complex because everyone has two spots and there's no guest parking really and if I parked in someone elses spot, my car could be towed away. So I double park behind the guy, and go inside to get my laundry and bring it over to the lundry mat...which is way the fuck on the other side of the complex. I figure after a few minutes the person who parked in my spot would be looking for me and I had to pass my parking space anyways to get to the lundry mat.

So on my way, I see this old guy and this other guy (maybe in his 30's) looking around. I figure that one of them own the van that's in my spot and ask.

Me: excuse me, is that your van?

Old Guy: It is, is that your car?

Me: It is, you know you parked in my parking spot.

Mid-30's guy: No he didn't...that's my parking space.

Me: No it's not...it's actually my mom's. We live in Apt. 66, and there's the number 66 painted onto the cement block. It's clearly reads that it's apt 66's parking space.

Mid-30's guy: The realitor told me that it was my spot and I'm going to take this to the housing council and they'll deal with you.

Me: Me, ok but they're going to laugh at you for being really wrong.

Old Guy: You need to move your car before I move it for you.

Me: You won't do a damn thing to my car unless you want to buy me a new one or you want your van towed.

Mid-30's Guy: You can't tow his car.

Me: wanna bet? He's parked in Apt 66's spot. the aparment my mom pays rent for which makes it our parking space. It's clearly labeled as 66's spot on the cement block.

Mid 30's guy: I don't care, I was told it was my spot by the person who sold me the apartment. Do you rent or own?

Me: what does that have to do with anything?

Mid 30's guy: Do you rent or own

Me: Rent

Mid 30's guy: Well I own my place.

Me: Want a cookie? It doesn't matter what you have around here, that's my spot and if another person parks there again, I don't care who it is, I'm having the damn car towed away and it will be either at your friend's or your's expense. Hell give me two minutes and I will find your 2nd parking space for you!

(I start to walk away at this point so I can go put my clothes in the lundry mat)

Old man: Hey! You need to move your car.

Me: I'll move it after I put my clothes in the washer and find your son's (turned out the old man was his dad) real 2nd parking spot.

At this point, the neighbors have come out to view are argument and one neighbor speaks up to the guy and tells him that isn't his spot and his 2nd spot is somewhere else. He then says "really?" and goes inside. The same neighbor says I can put my clothes down for a minute by his door so I can move my car and get my parking spot. After re-taking my spot and putting my clothes in the wash machine. I go and find his spot...then later return to his house to get him.

I knock on his door and when he answers, I tell him "Hi, come on, I've found your other parking space."

The first thing he says he's sorry and that he was wrong. I tell him "I Know, now let me show where your 2nd spot is so you don't have to go through this again." I take him to his 2nd spot, which is no where near his place either and he says "this won't do at all." as I say "here ya go, and have a nice night." then walk away.

I'm on a road with two lanes for a left turn. I'm in the right lane and another driver's in the lane to my left. The left turn light goes on and we both make the left turn, only the other driver immediately tries to get into my lane, forcing me to stop to avoid an accident. This tends to happen to me once every other week. That's my biggest driving pet peeve next to people coming to a dead stop on the freeway while they try to merge onto the I-80/Business 80 split in rush hour traffic.

I see this all the time, it pisses me off the most during advanced greens when there's traffic turning from 12 to 9 o clock.

I hated my job, but I was comfortable there. I decided I wanted to go back to school full time in September, so I decided to freelance in my field of work. I went on an interview and the president of the company said I would have a job waiting for me, so I quit my job and when I called him up to tell him I was ready to start, he replied with "I think I'll pass. Our schedules aren't really going to work out."

Now I've been unemployed for two weeks, I've been hired by one company to do freelance work, but they haven't given me anything yet...so now I think I need to find a part time job in retail. Yikes.

Another thing that pisses me off: Its okay for African-Americans, Asians, and Latinos to shave their heads, but when a white guy does it, HE'S A RACIST!

Also, its apparantly okay to make fun of Christians / Catholics, but you can't make fun of Jews or Muslims. WTF?

So you hate people that drive fast AND you hate people that drive slow?

I don't mind people speeding a little bit, but anything over 75 is ridiculous. I'm more annoying by tailgaters than speeders. People who don't use their turn signal are the worst.

No offense, but only a dummy quits a job when he doesn't already have one. Like, hired hired. Not "promised" a job.

Well, now I know better. But the company that hired me to freelance offered me a full-time position today, so I'm more than likely going to have to take it.

Guest blame that goot.
Also, its apparantly okay to make fun of Christians / Catholics, but you can't make fun of Jews or Muslims. WTF?

ya i know!!

You know what angers me? Deon's posts.

Since when are white head-shavers racist? Steve Austin superceded the Skinheads, I think.

I'll give an example I just heard, but you can be pissed-off along with me during nearly any sporting event:

"The Grey Goose 19th Hole. Brought to you by.....Grey Goose!"

I know! I shaved my head for years, and actually am a neo nazi, and nobody suspected a thing! Which, speaking of my shoe fetish, check out my new boots:

Panzer10eye1.jpg

(No, I'm not a neo nazi, but those are my new boots. Did I need them? No. Will they get my ass kicked if I walk somewhere in the rain? Probably. But that's my uncontrollable shoe fetish.)

First off, Deon's post in this thread are really shit.

And as for what I hit "reply" to say, those boots are awesome. I used to buy a ton of shoes and still would, but being unemployed keeps my closet empty.

I agree on the tailgaters thing though. What's really irritating is when they have the option to go around you but they speed up on your ass and sit there like you should get out of the way because they're in such a god damn hurry. Then they decide to finally go around you after several miles of riding your bumper and they do the old "speed up to nearly hit you then change lanes to where they almost clip the corner of your bumper". If I had more balls(and a shitty car) I'd slam on my brakes when they did that so they would hit my bumper. Then again I'd have to deal with the headache of higher insurance and all that shit.