TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread - September/19th/2006.

Royally extreme.

The self-proclaimed ECW "Messiah" shocked the hardcore world by inviting Smackdown's royal couple, King Booker and Queen Sharmell to ECW on Sci-Fi. For the first time ever, King Booker steps his majestic foot onto soil in the land of the Extreme. Tune in to see how the Extremists and Vixens react to the King in the realm of hardcore.

Last week on ECW on Sci-Fi, Sabu was unsuccessful in his quest for the ECW World Heavyweight Title as he lost to ECW World Heavyweight Champion, The Big Show in an Extreme Rules Match. Sabu was determined to recover from this loss in a Six-Man Tag Team Match alongside Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman. Did the ECW Originals earn a victory over Matt Striker, Test, and Mike Knox this week? Can the new Extremists overcome the ECW's forefathers?

CM Punk got the best of "The Reject" Shannon Moore last week on ECW on Sci-Fi in Moore's debut ECW match. Could CM Punk make it two in a row this week? Or did "The Reject" prevail?

After weeks of interference and attempted intimidation, Balls Mahoney planned on annihilating the vampire, Kevin Thorn. Was Mahoney able to get even with his nemesis?

Tune in this Tuesday at 10pm/9pm CT to catch this and all the other action of ECW on Sci-Fi.

Non-Title Match

King Booker (with Sharmell) .VS. Rob Van Dam.

Singles Match

Balls Mahoney .VS. Kevin Thorn (with Ariel).

Singles Match

CM Punk .VS. "The Reject" Shannon Moore.

Six-Man Tag Team Match

Sabu, The Sandman, & Tommy Dreamer .VS. Matt Striker, Test, & Mike Knox (with Kelly Kelly).

Raw has not aired yet and their is already a ECW thread

OMG, the horror.

"OMG, the stupid."

That's not grammatically correct at all, Mr. S_D!

Quit bitching about the threads. I told him to wait until the other shows were over from now on, so leave it at that and just discuss the topic.

Maybe people just are more interested in seeing ECW than Raw.

*rasies hand*

This would be Francine's official debut in the new ECW, right? We saw her back once, backstage, without even getting mentioned.

Great to see her here. I was starting to get worried that she was about to be released.

This is was the first time they put Punk on-screen with a main eventer and he didn't look out of place and actually got himself over and set a potential seed down the line.

I really liked the sarcastic "You're welcome" retort towards Heyman.

I'm really like ECW's one hour show. It is actually fast paced, advances the stories quickly and still crams alot of character development.

While Universial insists on the SD/RAW cross-overs, the rest of the show outside the random appearences have consistantly gotten better each show.

Say what you will about the excessive crossovers, but the only reason I watched this show was for Booker. Well, him and CM Punk. Booker's backstage tour was fun, especially when he met Balls and Punk. I hope Punk does go to SD soon and challenge for the World title. Or fight Benoit. The possibilities are endless.

Booker/RVD was a decent match, but typical bad finish. I hate how every extreme rules match has to have blatant interference.

Everything else on the show was forgettable.

RVD got in about a whole total of 5 moves in the match, and one of them was throwing a chair at somebody's face.

Remember when he was actually allowed to have an exciting offense?