TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO No Surrender PPV Thread - September/24th/2006.

This is amazing. I trust DH that this is authentic. I guess Kurt was working everyone with the MMA talks and decided to reject the no compete clause?

The aftermath is going to be amazing to watch.

Ok, so WHAT are the announcements again?

TNA is going prime time, but I didn't hear the time slot. Not sure if I missed it or not.

and Kurt Angle is going to wrestle in TNA.

Guest Kobe24KGold
This is amazing. I trust DH that this is authentic. I guess Kurt was working everyone with the MMA talks and decided to reject the no compete clause?

The aftermath is going to be amazing to watch.

HOLY SHIT!

The entire net was just swerved.

Angle is a genius. He diverted everyone's attention by saying he was headed to MMA.

DAMN.

When they showed the shadowy figure in the ring with the American flag, I was actually thinking it would be a swerve and not be Angle, but damn.

Joe vs. Angle at BFG?

That can't be true. HTQ said several times that there was ZERO chance of it being Angle. Guys, quit playing around.

LOL

TNA is going prime time, but I didn't hear the time slot. Not sure if I missed it or not.

and Kurt Angle is going to wrestle in TNA.

Kurt Angle is in TNA? Well holy shit. That's not good news to me unless he waits a little bit before wrestling, maybe just let him get some squashes against Shark Boy and stuff while he continues to rehab and get better. But right now? Yikes.

Guest Kobe24KGold
I heard something about primetime, what did they say?

Starting Nov. 16, they'll be on Thursdays from 9 to 11 PM

Guest NitroJMS

The Torch reported it's true, no pun intended.

How Angle will actually benefit TNA in his current state is beyond me and Kurt is insane to turn his back on Vince like that. He'll never be welcome back in WWE again, so there goes his DVD retrospective. Much like Luger and Medusa defecting to WCW, this will be one that Vince never forgives.

TNA just fired a gun at McMahon right now. Again, WWE heads must be pist. Angle and TNA fucking swerved EVERYBODY

Guest East.Coast.J

Holy shit man. The Angle package must have been what TNA filmed in the wearhouse during the week. Fucking HUGE. What the hell is with everyone being told that some announcement was going to be made to end the show by someone not scheduled to be at the show tonight though? That makes no sense. Didn't Cornette even say that earlier in the show?

But damn, Kurt Angle. TNA must be paying him some HUGE money if he walked away from a half million dollars WWE was supposedly paying him through February.

Guest Kobe24KGold

Did he show up?

They just sawed him in a video package, in a dark ring. Then they did a close up of hium doing that silly grin with the moutpiece.

I'm in SHOCK.

I thought he was going to show up in the Impact Zone. What was all that talk about not having him come to the arena until 9:30PM?

It's still shocking, though, but would've made a better impression, IMO, if he showed up and Angle Slam'd Jarrett.

Jarrett doesn't sell for Joe nor fans.

DON'T KILL KURT! DON'T KILL KURT!

I heard something about primetime, what did they say?

Starting Nov. 16, they'll be on Thursdays from 9 to 11 PM

Was hoping theyd be going head to head with ECW or Smackdown. Another hour is nice, but same night, who knows?

Holy shit man. The Angle package must have been what TNA filmed in the wearhouse during the week. Fucking HUGE. What the hell is with everyone being told that some announcement was going to be made to end the show by someone not scheduled to be at the show tonight though? That makes no sense. Didn't Cornette even say that earlier in the show?

But damn, Kurt Angle. TNA must be paying him some HUGE money if he walked away from a half million dollars WWE was supposedly paying him through February.

HEY Jay Bower welcome back sir. It's spelled "warehouse".

Am I the only one thinking that Vince is working with TNA. Jerry Jarrett helped bring Vince that one guy (forgot his name) Smackdown. Trade off is Angle is allowed to show up. Sort of like what he did with ECW.