TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

PlayStation 3

Some of them are also for a Vegas Vacation or a donation to a charity.

This auction cracks me up because it's so fake. The guy has a picture of the receipt, but it is so far away you can't read anything. I was a rat and reported him, but crap like that is what ruins eBay.

Well its no longer there.

Just wondering, did anyone here get a PS3 on opening day?

Guest Princess Leena

I got 10. And sold them on e-bay. I was making money, unlike everyone else.

What!?! 10 PS3s? the 60GB version or 20Gb? Did you keep one? Where are pictures. Man If i got 10 I would have pictures of all ten at once. Actually now that I think about it, I want to see pictures. 10 is just a bit unbelievable.... Do i sense Sarcasm?

On a serious note, I had two friends who camped Wednesday evening and were in line for a ps3 till Friday morning and they were not allowed to purchase two, one per "unit" or some nonsense that BestBuy said.

remember ZipZaps? I use to do the same with those, and i keep one.

Lol, Leena you of all people should know that for everything done here there is atleast one person to whine about it.

PM me then. I won't post them, but would like to see 10 stacked w/ a receipt.

No pictures. People will whine that I'm an attention whore again.

You're getting attention for even mentioning that you have 10.

Just take the pictures or give us your eBay links.

Guest Princess Leena

My eBay account was deleted for some stupid shit that I'm furious about.

I have a PS3 waiting to pick up tomorrow!

I will get Resistance and.....nothing else. :huh:

I have a PS3 waiting to pick up tomorrow!

I will get Resistance and.....nothing else. :huh:

Congratulations, I hope you enjoy it!

Let us know how Resistance is, and perhaps some general system impressions, I'm curious.

I got mine! YES! Now I just have to download an update. It's going down very very very slowly. One percent at a time. How great I love waiting. THIS IS NEXT GEN!!!

Since I can't play anything while waiting for the update here are first impressions while hooking it up.

It's HUGE. I mean we've all seen pictures or even kioks but the size of this monster can't be totally understood until you've actually got it in your house and you're hooking it up. I can't believe how gigantic it is. It's also incredibily ugly.

But the SIXAXIS is so light. I guess that's good but honestly it feels like it's going to fall apart or something. Not sure how I feel about the new trigger buttons.

Not that heavy actually. Maybe the same as the 360.

I can't stop staring in awe at this thing. It's the PS3...and it's actually out and in my house. It seems impossible. I will say..this thing is a fat ugly looking oval filled with vents but it's SHINY. It looks epic and high tech. Like a futuristic grill or something.

It's also ALREADY hot. Hot air is like shooting out of vents on the side. I wonder if that's supposed to happen.

I still can't believe with the trend of crappy/buggy first generation Sony consoles that people on this board would still buy them given the amount of threads we've had about it in the past.

I pray for the safety of Anya's $700 investment, but...

I would never ever be in her shoes.

Far, far better a 360 today and MAYBE a PS3 tomorrow.

Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection.

That's all that matters. For me there is no doubt PS3 will be a worthwhile investment just because of that.

Holy shit T5:DR on PS3?! That's like the best news ever, especially now that my arcade closed. That's so awesome. I guess I'll be getting a PS3 sooner than I thought.

When's it coming out?

SOON! Jan 18th is the word.

It's the arcade version with a few extras. Slightly improved graphics, playable Jinpachi and unlockable movies from the whole series. It's not going to be sold in stores, it's downloadable from the online store. Going to be like 10-15 bucks.

Yes it is the best news EVER. As soon as it was annouced I got serious about finding a PS3. What a surprise too. I think everyone had given up hope on a home version. RIP 5.0!

Tekken 2 is downloadable now. Playable on PSP. It's like 5 dollars. That would be pretty exciting if you know, Tekken 2 wasn't so old and crappy.