TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kobe24KGold

Chris Jericho might make a WWE return

Guest Kobe24KGold
Former WWE Diva Search Winner Ashley Massaro interviews Chris Jericho in her latest "Bangin' With Ashley" column. Jericho definitely showed optimism about making a WWE return, offering, "I never planned to be away [this] long, and absolutely I plan on coming back. I’ve just had a lot of projects I’ve been working on, and each time one finishes up, another one starts, but I do hope the time will come soon that I come back and I’ll be better than ever. The Jerichoholics and myself would expect nothing less!"

I guess Jericho's career outside of wrestling hasn't gone as planned...

Nevertheless, it would be AWESOME to have him back; but, before he does, he's got to add a few provisions to his next contract. Namely, at least one extended WWE title reign AND no losses to Triple H.

Guest Kobe24KGold
It's just Jericho pandering to the fanbase. It's the same act The Rock did before finally slamming the door shut.

That would be cruel.

The Rock never said he would come back. He said that he always missed the live crowd and the feeling he got from wrestling. Never once did he say anything like Chris Jericho just said.

Never at any point did I believe that Jericho wouldn't be back. He just seems the type that has to preform in front of a crowd, he needs the rush, and can't stand to sit home and do nothing. Plus the fact that he hasn't had a whole lot of success with his outside ventures almost guarantees a return at some point.

Bangin' With Ashley?

She's one badass Nu Metal Rocker chick. Didn't you notice the black nail polish and the dumbass mesh shit she wears on her hands and forearms? It's the reason all the dumbshits voted for her over the other chicks in the diva thing. She's a rocker girrrrrrl.

Bangin' With Ashley?

She's one badass Nu Metal Rocker chick. Didn't you notice the black nail polish and the dumbass mesh shit she wears on her hands and forearms? It's the reason all the dumbshits voted for her over the other chicks in the diva thing. She's a rocker girrrrrrl.

Can't forget she wears a baseball hat backwards,and sticks her tongue out alot.

Guest Princess Leena

Bangin' With Ashley?

Grrrrl.

Bangin' usually implies sexual intercourse. And isn't she only fucking Emo Hardy, or something.

Guest Princess Leena

Oh, darn. I thought we would have heard Matt's whimpering about it.

And, sorry, I didn't mean to derail Jericho's fluff.

He seems to be doing pretty well to me away from wrestling. A book, a movie, performing improv. comedy, a moderately successful band, and a former World Champion wrestler. Granted he's not plastered everywhere, but I'm sure he's happy with what he's accomplished in a year.

Bangin' With Ashley?

I actually voted for her once right at the beginning because I thought she was Jeff Hardy

Guest East.Coast.J

I tend to agree that it is just Jericho feeding his wrestling fans some form of hope while he drifts further and further away from wrestling. If you saw him on Celebrity Duets it is obvious that he is miles away from wrestling shape right now, and he has lost so much weight that he doesn't even look like a wrestler anymore.

He is way too talented to come back and limit himself to the WWE circus anyway.

Guest Kobe24KGold
I tend to agree that it is just Jericho feeding his wrestling fans some form of hope while he drifts further and further away from wrestling. If you saw him on Celebrity Duets it is obvious that he is miles away from wrestling shape right now, and he has lost so much weight that he doesn't even look like a wrestler anymore.

That's why he restructures his new contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Provisions galore. Creative control like Hogan and Foley. Less dates.

With the dearth of main eventers, it's very possible.

Guest Overworked

Well you can only do so many "I Love the 70s, 80s, 90s." For VH1.

Unfortunately only just so many wrestlers can translate onto the main stream non wrestling venues well.

I for one would definately welcome him back, I didn't think he left on bad terms that he couldn't come back to.

No way does Jericho have that kind of stroke. That's why I don't think we'll see him back -- he wouldn't come back just to be another guy in the mix, which is what would likely happen.

No way does Jericho have that kind of stroke. That's why I don't think we'll see him back -- he wouldn't come back just to be another guy in the mix, which is what would likely happen.

Jericho, while often misused was greatly looked upon by the company as one of the very few "go-to" guys. He was always credible enough to plug into the main event when they needed someone or for him to put someone over.

Jericho, won't get a creative control clause but as far as working dates are concerned, he does have a legitimate chance at getting things to fall on his side.

Guest East.Coast.J

Not at his current size and with his current look. If he put 25 pounds back on (which would take months) and was serious about wrestling full time I think that they would.

with all the stars diminishing on Smackdown, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't let Jericho run with the belt after the King Booker era. Then I could see some more title matches with Benoit whenever he comes back!

If he doesn't restructure the Liontamer, I don't want to sit through any more matches with his lame Boston Crab. His offense is terrible and I don't enjoy his work enough to sit through matches built around THAT atroscity as a finish.

Chris Jericho might also need to grow his hair out a bit more or just cut it all together. His current hairstyle along with his Celebrity Duet performance would fuel many a John Cena/Jerry Lawler joke. If Jericho does return, the "Celebrity Duet" performance will become his "Stand Back".

Jericho's hair looks like a preppy girly guy hairstyle if that makes any sense.

His career outside of WWE is crap. A sci-fi movie, VH1 shows, etc. I expect him to come back at some point. I don't think a guy like that can go from being a real star to being a random dork on the sci-fi channel.

Being a WWE worker, especially that as a mid-carder is hardly being a "real star". Jericho has done more then just bit roles on Sci-Fi and VH1 (which he was doing before he left WWE anyways).

He had success in theatre and he has his radio show as well. You act as if Jericho is in the gutter because of a one week stint on a reality talent show.

Jericho had the radio show before he left WWE as well.

I'd also equate being a WWE superstar above being a "theatre star". Essentially, WWE is live theatre in front of 10,000 people on a weekly basis and millions on TV. Any actor would kill to be able to hone his craft in front of a live audience of 10,000 on a weekly basis. Plus, I'm sure that Vince pays more than "Joe's Canadian Theatre.........eh".