TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

I just saw the latest episode today. Great episode. Although I'll say, I did consider Peter possibly being the bomb a few weeks ago - actually my thought was either Sylar (absorbing everybody's power via the brains and blowing up) or Peter absorbing everybody's power at once. Looks like the latter, but it was still a surprise the way it was revealed.

Love the show, can't wait for its return.

Minor spoilers ahead.......

There was an article in the A&E section of the Toronto Star today talking about the shows return on Monday and what lies ahead. In upcoming episodes we will see George Motherfucking Takai play Hiro's father and we will see the debut of a new Hero in Christopher Eccleston of Dr. Who and 28 Days Later fame. His power will be invisibility and Tim Kring hinted that we will see him mentor Peter. He also brought up the possibility of Peter turning heel and said it's definitely something that could happen.

I have seen only the first and most recent episodes due to the show being on at the same time as Raw back in Illinois, but now that it comes on after Raw out here, I can watch it. This leaves me with the task of watching the other 10 or so episodes on the website before Raw comes on at 6 P.M. tomorrow, and I'll be watching both NFL conference title games today. My eyes are going to be burning...

I have seen only the first and most recent episodes due to the show being on at the same time as Raw back in Illinois, but now that it comes on after Raw out here, I can watch it. This leaves me with the task of watching the other 10 or so episodes on the website before Raw comes on at 6 P.M. tomorrow, and I'll be watching both NFL conference title games today. My eyes are going to be burning...

Sci-Fi reairs the episode on Friday nights. They have also aired mini-marathons every few weeks to allow people to catch up.

I wish I had known that earlier. Oh well. I must catch up by tomorrow. I'm also watching every episode of Lost, ever, before it comes back on February 7th. Dayum. I am taking on too much watching.

I would love to see

Peter go heel. I can see it being very frustrating for him to have to constantly be around "real" heroes in order for him to even utilize any of his powers.

Ditto. He's the only hero with no real sense of identity because his "abilities" are constantly changing. This could build up the frustration until somebody comes along who tells him that they can help him master his powers. Anakin/Palpatine is a pretty good parallel here.

I'm excited about this returning...but unfortunately Jack Bauer has taken my heart so Heroes is going to have to wait until I hit NBC.com on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I hate scheduling conflicts.

I bet Kal Penn is going to make a guest appearance on Heroes as the one with the nuke powers.

I'm pretty sure they already established a character with that power.

Kal Penn can make a 2 week cameo before they kill him off on Heroes and they can even have Hiro do a time travel episode looking for him before Slyar eats his brain and right before he dies he can blow up Orange County making people think Slyar died with him...

So is Linderman the evil mad politician that wants to take over the world cause it looks like all of the heroes are connected to him one way or another and what about Clair's dad is he truely the good guy or is his agenda the same as Linderman's and how long will Peter's brother stand on the sidelines ignoring his powers?

Kal Penn can make a 2 week cameo before they kill him off on Heroes and they can even have Hiro do a time travel episode looking for him before Slyar eats his brain and right before he dies he can blow up Orange County making people think Slyar died with him...

You're better off making a Civil War reference instead of a 24 one, I think. Kal Penn can be Speedball/Penance...

Awesome episode.

"You fly man! Wooooshhhhhh!"

"Can you keep it down?"

(Quieter)"Woooshhhhh."

How Linderman fits into all the stories is going to be interesting to find out. As the episode went on, I started to get the feeling that the idea that Peter causes the explosion was actually another swerve, but I guess he has a confrontation with Radioactive Man and absorbs his powers that way.

Anyone call the paper company number because it's on the website as well. You can also watch last night's episode with commentary from some of the cast.

Edited by KingPK

Did you see 24 last week when they killed him? Oh and I'm with the paper company.

Well, yeah, but I'm just saying:

1) a human bomb blows up people in a Marvel comic.

2) Jeph Loeb works for Marvel.

I'm just saying. But you're right. Majumder can be Speedball...

Good lord, Nikki's scenes this week were just embarassing.

I feel sorry for Ali Larter, not even Dame Judi Dench could pull off 'split personality bitch'. It was unintentionally hilarious, and more proof that they need to drop her and the kid from the show completely.

The kid ain't going anywhere. I get the feeling that Claire's father is going to be pretty intrigued when he hears that there's a child out there that's the product of two "gifted" people.

Did you see 24 last week when they killed him? Oh and I'm with the paper company.

Well, yeah, but I'm just saying:

1) a human bomb blows up people in a Marvel comic.

2) Jeph Loeb works for Marvel.

I'm just saying. But you're right. Majumder can be Speedball...

awww I see the point but:

1. Kal Penn dying on tv and film is as cliche as Cusak being miserable in the rain

2. Radioactive man needs a sidekick a fall out boy if you will so why not let Kal Penn be him

Taj has been in college for how many years? I bet he is an undercover agent for the paper company and his part time job is selling soap.

Taj has been in college for how many years? I bet he is an undercover agent for the paper company and his part time job is selling soap.

I'm sure he beats himself up in a White Castle parking lot as well...