TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

Season 2 starts tomorrow night, but I have to work so I'll probably miss most of it.

Huzzah for NBC's free episode streaming.

WOW!!!!

I just saw all 23 episodes in a row without taking a break, and I must say that this was my favorite season for any show in history.

Loved it from the beginning to the end.

I would like to say more but I need to go to sleep.

Can't wait for tomorrow

Interesting start to stuff. Not sure how I feel about apparently everyone who may have been dead at the end of the finale clearly not being dead; it kind of undermines the whole thing in a very comic book way.

He died in the same sense that Peter and Sylar died, which, according to what's happened so far, is to say not at all. Good first episode. I'm interested to see where it goes from here.

I dunno. This show is awesome, though. So many freak out moments. HRG twisting douchies finger; Kenzei being british-level dick; The torn-up photograph and all the intrigue that goes along with it; Molly being tortured from the Shadow realm; Parkman and Suresh and HRG working together; The mighty beard of Nate; PETER MOTHERFUCKING PETRELLI showing up and guarandamnteed made evil.

Sucks that Sulu had to be offed without offering a goddamn hint. Fuck I want to know NOW. Fuck theez guyz. Linderman being counted as one of the dudes being lit is odd given how it was Black dude who did it.

Good start to the season. I wish they had run two hours and touched on everybody at least once though.

Bennett owning his boss up in the break room had me in tears laughing.

I hope some of you aren't serious about the bitching that Nathan, Peter, and Sylar aren't dead.

1. They clearly showed Sylar dragged himself into the sewer in the finale.

2. Nathan could easily have just let peter go before he blew up and flew far enough away since he can fly VERY fast.

3. Peter can't die, at least not that way and that was said several times last season.

It's a dramatic issue, not a logistics one. The whole "Nathan flies into the sky with Peter, sacrificing himself instead of the city" scenario was pretty hardcore. I don't mind, because I like the character, but falling out of politics and being a drunk doesn't have quite the same impact.

Similarly, I love the character of Sylar, but it made a lot of sense for the incredibly highly powered villain bent on a city's destruction to be finished off.

Also, I thought it was funny that the guy who killed Sulu did it by shoving him off a building. Best superpower ever.

Am I the only one who wants a My Two Dads-esque spin-off with Mohinder and Parkman? B-)

Mohinder =Greg Evigan

Matt=Paul Reiser

So is Micah Giovonni Ribisi or Chad Lowe then?

It's a dramatic issue, not a logistics one. The whole "Nathan flies into the sky with Peter, sacrificing himself instead of the city" scenario was pretty hardcore. I don't mind, because I like the character, but falling out of politics and being a drunk doesn't have quite the same impact.

Similarly, I love the character of Sylar, but it made a lot of sense for the incredibly highly powered villain bent on a city's destruction to be finished off.

Also, I thought it was funny that the guy who killed Sulu did it by shoving him off a building. Best superpower ever.

Is Sulu the black jamaican that could erase people memories? He died last year? I dont remember that- who killed him?

George Takei, who plays Hiro Nakamura's father, is best known as Sulu from the original Star Trek series.

I have no clue what happened to the Haitian. He wasn't killed off, he just sorta disappears after Claire escaped from him in the airport on the way to New York. If I'm not mistaken, I don't recall him making any other appearances in the series other than the 5 years in to the future episode.

EDIT: no, he does end up in New York, surprising Claire, but I think that's pretty much the last we see of him.

Good first episode, I really hope they turn Peter heel, he'd make an awesome villian.

I'm dissapointed that Nathan is alive, as previously stated, it's sort of runined the sacrifice he made at the end of the first season. On the other hand he now has THE POWER OF BEARD~!

I'm guessing Hiro and the chick go and save the father and Hiro pretends to be Kenzo so that the name will go down in History as a hero.

Maya seems like she'll be an annoying character with plenty of crying. She's the Ali Larter of this series. But she makes people cry blood - nice power.

Oh, and Fauch from Election is in it! Playing the flying kid! And good for him, he seems to have gotten rid of that MASSIVE mole that was on his face.

I see Maya's brother dying and turning her into a psycho. I personally don't want a Peter heel turn, because then there would be no need for Sylar and there is always a need for Sylar.

Am I the only one who wants a My Two Dads-esque spin-off with Mohinder and Parkman? B-)

Yes. That was the worst sitcom I've ever seen. And it was the catalyst for my unmitigated hatred of Paul Reiser.

Maya seems like she'll be an annoying character with plenty of crying. She's the Ali Larter of this series. But she makes people cry blood - nice power.

I thought Ali Larter was the Ali Larter of this series.