TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

I liked the episode. Clearly not the best one ever, but I thought it did a good job story telling. Sylar with his mom was interesting in that to me it looked like he was trying to find a way out, but she kept hammering the you have to be special part at him.

Once again they showed that Peter's weakness is that he is too trusting of Nathan and that Mohinder is too trusting of everyone. This did at least shed light on how Mohinder and Nathan/Sylar would have hooked up in the future.

Did we know already that Ma' Patrelli was in on the plans to blow up the city?

Did we know already that Ma' Patrelli was in on the plans to blow up the city?

It may have been implied or the clues were there, but I don't think it was ever said outright. Obviously, it's a moot point because if we didn't know before, we do now.

Yeah, it just kind of came off flat to me. I guess it was something I may have assumed and not thought about before or something. It didn't really have the impact that I think the writers wanted it to have, at least with me.

They managed to make Sylar a sympathetic character in like 15 minutes. NICE.

I like how "shape shifter" girls powers are a little more believeable (if that makes any sense). she makes them see what she wants them to see. Although now it does seem like she is seriously underusing her powers.

Forgot all about Sylars freezing power, I think the writers did too honestly. Probably only remembered when they brought back the little girl.

Strong episode. not the greatest but these are necessary every once and a while.

I wonder how long until Mohinder realizes that he's getting played by Thompson and that they want to use Molly to find Sylar to ensure that he'll detonate as planned. Unless Thompson has plans that deviate from what Linderman has told him and he wants to stop Sylar as well.

That painting of Micah standing amongst the flames at the top of the skyscraper was nifty. Part of me thinks that Linderman will use him to either alter the tracking system for special people or destroy it entirely but that doesn't fit in with his plans for Nathan because it would make sense that they'd use the tracking system once he gets elected to find everybody and quarantine them.

Did anyone else think Ando was dead meat when he busted in on Hiro and Sylar in ma's place?

The worst part about Heroes is at 10:01PM Monday when the next episode is too far away. This is the ONLY show I am this gay for where I simply cannot wait for the next episode.

Did anyone else think Ando was dead meat when he busted in on Hiro and Sylar in ma's place?

The worst part about Heroes is at 10:01PM Monday when the next episode is too far away. This is the ONLY show I am this gay for where I simply cannot wait for the next episode.

I was that way during Nip/Tuck season 3, only for the Carver reveal...which was a big letdown.

Last night's episode was okay...obviously the Hiro/Sylar interaction was the highlight...pretty much just a going through the motions episode, which every series has to have some of.

I took it that Molly was the tracking system. I don't think that Micah would have any power against her.

True enough. Bennett mentioned something about The Walker System to Parkman. Should've picked that up.

So they're supposed to "take down" the Walker tracking system. Are they out to kill Molly Walker? Does Bennet realize the tracking system is a child? (I'm sure the others don't.)

I think I missed something. Why does Molly's ability make her "the only one who can stop Sylar?"

So they're supposed to "take down" the Walker tracking system. Are they out to kill Molly Walker? Does Bennet realize the tracking system is a child? (I'm sure the others don't.)

I think I missed something. Why does Molly's ability make her "the only one who can stop Sylar?"

Bennet probably thinks it's some kind of computer system and I think Thompson just told Mohinder that to get him to go along with whatever they actually plan to do with her.

NBC Orders Second Heroes Series

NBC announced that it has ordered six segments of a new series called "Heroes: Origins", which will air in the main shows Monday night time slot when it goes on hiatus, variety reported.

The new series will center on new characters that haven't yet been introduced on the original show, and will feature an interactive element. viewers will have a chance to vote for their favorite character, who will later crossover to the regular Heroes.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?c...1492&type=0

Regarding tonight's episode (I'll put spoiler tags since the show airs one hour earlier in Canada)

Linderman can heal others, but can he heal himself ? Of all the people who gets to off Linderman, it was freaking D.L ?!

Looks like the long-awaited Sylar-Peter confrontation is finally happening next week. I hope to see Sylar in the second season since he's such an awesome villain. However, by letting the bomb explode in the finale, Nathan could be the main antagonist next season. It would be the Heroes, now viewed as misfits and terrorists against President Nathan.

Based on what we learned tonight I am going guess thatCandace is either horribly scarred which is why she always threatens to show someone something that will tear there eyes out or Candace is really some fat Guy.

this is perhaps playing to stereotypes nut Candace is a massive comic book nerdas shown tonight. I know for a fact that there are female comic book nerds, BUT... that does seem like kind of a guy thing, stereotypically. Just something to consider !

I'm pretty sure a hand through the brain is fatal. Didn't see that coming. Man, this show kills off characters at a 24-rate of speed.

Makes me wonder how Vision does it without offing people.

Based on what we learned tonight I am going guess thatCandace is either horribly scarred which is why she always threatens to show someone something that will tear there eyes out or Candace is really some fat Guy.

this is perhaps playing to stereotypes nut Candace is a massive comic book nerdas shown tonight. I know for a fact that there are female comic book nerds, BUT... that does seem like kind of a guy thing, stereotypically. Just something to consider !

I'd just like to know what kind of fat guy wants to walk around pretending to be a good-looking chick dressed in schoolgirl outfits. That's a disturbing thought, man.

Her powers are similar to Mastermind's, so I'd probably go with the homely/average-looking woman.

Season finale prediction: Claude gets involved in the showdown between Peter and Sylar, likely dying to save Peter.

Watching last nights episode, something hit me that was more or less depressing as fuck which is that there's really no way that Sylar survives this season. I know that this is a comic-book fantasy show but it's done a good enough job of grounding it in reality and "realistically" if Sylar isn't stopped the way we're expected him to be, the world is fucked. He's not the type of villain that will take time off or run away, he'll just keep going until he's stopped. It would be silly for him to get wounded or something in the Peter fight and not show up until halfway through next season.

I don't want Ando to die badly in the next episode. Hiro needs his sidekick. And I'll be PISSED it Sylar dies. Give the man another season to be badass and then kill him

EL BUMPO for the season finale in 6 and a half hours.

Details about the DVD set:

Seven-Disc Set Featuring the Never-Before-Aired 73-Minute Premiere Episode.

Available on DVD and HD DVD August 28, 2007 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment.

Ordinary people with extraordinary abilities link a group of complete strangers that may determine the future of the world when Heroes: Season 1 comes to DVD and HD DVD August 28, 2007 from Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The most acclaimed and addictive new series of the 2006-2007 television season, Heroes: Season 1, which was

created by Tim Kring (”Providence,” “Crossing Jordan”), features an extraordinary ensemble cast that includes Sendhil Ramamurthy (Blind Guy Driving), Milo Ventimiglia (”Gilmore Girls”), Adrian Pasdar (”Judging Amy”), Hayden Panettiere (Bring It On: All Or Nothing), Ali Larter (Final Destination), Noah Gray-Cabey, (”My Wife & Kids”), Leonard Roberts (”Smallville”), Santiago Cabrera (”Empire”), Tawny Cypress (NBC’s “Third Watch”), Greg Grunberg (”Alias”), Masi Oka, (NBC’s “Scrubs”), Jack Coleman (”Dynasty”), James Kyson Lee (NBC’s “Las Vegas”), Zachary Quinto (”24″), Ashley Crow (NBC’s “American Dreams”), Cristine Rose (NBC’s “Friends”), Jimmy Jean-Louis (Monster-in-Law), Eric Roberts (”Less than Perfect”) and Malcolm McDowall (”Entourage”). Electrifying intrigue, compelling mythology and soaring imagination make the NBC epic drama the must see event of the year. Praised for its “propulsive, surprisingly and emotionally charged storytelling” by Entertainment Weekly, Heroes nabbed the People’s Choice Award for Favorite New Drama Series and a Golden Globe® nomination for Best Drama Series of 2007, even before completing its first season. Heroes is television’s number-one new show of the 2006-2007 season.

“Heroes is one of those rare television series with such broad popular and critical appeal that it has become an instant cultural phenomenon,” said Craig Kornblau, President of Universal Studios Home Entertainment and Universal Studios Digital Platforms. “With the extraordinary array of compelling bonus content offered on both the DVD and HD DVD respectively, this title, which has already generated tremendous anticipation among consumers, is well poised to be one of the greatest, must-have DVDs of the year.”

The seven-disc DVD set is packed with revealing bonus features, including five featurettes, over 50 deleted scenes plus the 73-minute Tim Kring cut of the original series premiere that has never aired on television and much more. The seven-disc DVD version is priced at $59.98 S.R.P. Preorder close is July 24, 2007.