TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

Right, everyone seems to be really digging on this new blonde chick, but who the fuck is she? She seemed fairly average to be, both looks and acting.

The Micah stuff is dragging and seems to have no direction and the Hiro stuff is getting old and lame. Although I never liked it from the start.

The Peter stuff is going somewhere and could be pretty cool. Painting the future was a mark out moment for me.

The Parkman/Nathan stuff with Parkmans Dad was awesome, Nathan fighting burnt Nathan was really cool.

Overall, this season is NOT as good as the first one, but it does have it's moments, I'm probably on a downer as last weeks episode was so much better than this weeks.

Right, everyone seems to be really digging on this new blonde chick, but who the fuck is she? She seemed fairly average to be, both looks and acting.

Her name was Kristen Bell and she was on Veronica Mars.

And she is a great actress and fuckin smoking. Sorry she isn't fat.

Just fell.

Good.

Maya's heel turn coming more and more. Me loves it.

What me didn't love was most of the other stuff in the ep. Claire and flyboy was eh, and so was HRG and the Haitian.

Oh yeah, on the corny line update:

"You showed me no weapon can harm me, then cut me with the sharpest blade of all"

Or whatever the fuck it is he said.

ugh.

Yeah, they're probably going to do that with all the characters at some point...

Hiro: "I can stop time, but you can stop my heart from beating"

DL: "I can walk through any physical wall I want, but this emotional wall you're putting up is unwalkthroughable"

Her name was Kristen Bell and she was on Veronica Mars.

And she is a great actress

okajima.jpg

Outside of more Wonder Twins than I'd have liked, I was diggin' it. I like the return to form (somewhat) of HRG, I'm glad he's smokin' bitches rather than playing House. I think I've been more into the Hiro stuff than most; I thought that was good as well. The meat of the ep was Suresh, though, taking a stand. I like that's he's become a pivotal character in the Company. Claire and West didn't light my world on fire, and even with Sylar I'm still for whatever reason not into Maya and Alejandro. I think it's because they're just stupid, whereas most of the characters are smart, but misguided. But Sylar rocks hard, so all in all a good episode. This whole Adam Monroe thing intrigues the fuck out of me, and Peter's scene (before the time warp) left me DYING for the "Four Months Ago" episode.

Probably the most boring episode of the show I can recall. Really stalled a lot of the momentum from last week.

Also, can we get Hiro out of feudal Japan already? It's terrible.

Hiro in Japan should be nearing an end point though.

I thought that the stuff with HRG was amazing. Threatening to take the guys memories of his dead daughter was as powerful a moment as the show has had, IMO. Then wasting him anyways after he got what he wanted from him was a well writen touch.

Claire and West is terrible, but at least it is moving towards a Claire/HRG conflict, which could be interesting.

Overall, I liked the episode, and next week's looks like it should be a great one.

I think HRG's shooting of a defenseless man last night probably sealed his fate. Dude's gonna have to atone big time for his extreme parenting issues.

Pictures 3 and 4 look related.

If Sylar can get to Molly and Hiro he'd be pretty much unstoppable. He could find them with Molly, use Hiro's time freeze and do his thing. I'd like to think that Sylar isn't that lazy.

I'd still rather see him kill Wondertwins first and steal their powers of Spanish and accidentally killing people whenever you get nervous.

While I like the idea of Issac's paintings, I hope this is the end of them. Issac's dead, it would be too convenient if he just happened to have done like 50 paints before he died and they were just shipped off

If it goes in order then 4 hasn't happened yet. Because we saw 2 (the virus) and 3 (Claire lying dead on the steps) yesterday.

4 appears to be Jessica/Nikki, might be Elle

5 is Peter's reaction to the pile of dead bodies (seen in next week's preview)

from aintitcoolnews.com

NBC Cancels

HEROES: ORIGINS!!

I am – Hercules!!

Assigning this to the movie section because something seems to be wrong with Coaxial!

The Hollywood Reporter says the cancellation of “Heroes: Origins” is not official, but our sources say otherwise.

Blame the greedy producers who continue to deny America’s screenwriters their due.

Anyone else think this season of Heroes feels cheaper then last season production and 'bluescreen'. A number of times so far this season you can blatantly tell its done on a bluescreen even before any powers have been used, it just has that 'haze' about it.