TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

I dont think Adam is Claire's dad - there are other possibilities on children of his though, think about it - could be anyone, he's been locked in there for 40 some years and before that, who knows too.

One thing that caught my attention, Adam said "6 years ago" he got into something with Elle - wonder what thats about?

Adam implied that he slept with Elle. He warned Peter not to give into temptation.

She said she was 24, so take away 6 years that would make her 18.

You know, there's an unwritten rule of thumb that I learned in university - don't date anyone younger than the age that results from this formula: Your age/2 + 7. Just a guess, but by that formula Elle is way too young for Adam/Kensei.

Guest Diablo_Dor

Stupidly I never saw the haitian being behind the mind wipe of peter.

Maybe it's just an insight into my sick mind but I'm still expecting Elle to be another Petrelli.

I just think this show doesn't always go with the obvious option, when Elle was on the phone to her Daddy earlier it wouldn't surprise me if that was papa petrelli instead of the obvious Bob, remember how gaggin for it they both looked last year when peter first met claire.

Maybe Tim Krings' favourite movie is The Empire Stikes Back.

On a semi-unrelated point does anyone else wonder if Nathan's wife or children have powers?

I just would be very surprised if the mother hadn't arranged nathans life to the point that she has a heroic daughter-in-law and grandkids.

Hell there seemed to be no issue over the fact that the wife could frakking walk!!

Stupidly I never saw the haitian being behind the mind wipe of peter.

Yeah, it's the most simple solution and I didn't think of it either.

Not loving the Elle thing. I think I just don't like Bell, yeah, she's hot...but so what.

I wanted to see what happened to Sylar during the time off. And backstory didn't make me like the eye bleeding kids any better

when Elle was on the phone to her Daddy earlier it wouldn't surprise me if that was papa petrelli instead of the obvious Bob

Except you forget that Papa Petrelli offed himself.

when Elle was on the phone to her Daddy earlier it wouldn't surprise me if that was papa petrelli instead of the obvious Bob

well, this IS a show that's structured after comics, you know!

well, this IS a show that's structured after comics, you know!

What are you talking about? Dead means Dead! Joe Quesada said so himself! [/sarcasm]

First time Kristin Bell looked oh so fuckable.

Great episode, but it sucked in some ways to. Too much time to the Wonder Twins and not answering some other stuff. Like how did The Haitian get his job back so fast after kidnapping Claire? Why didn't DL activate his power in enough time to avoid the bullet? How did Sylar survive and end up in Mexico?

I do like how the show is getting more gritty. Doing a line of coke in the club and blood splatter on Nikki's face were awesome, but I still don't like DL going out like that.

I think that DL was so caught off guard that he didn't have time. He did get shot before, so it keeps with his character's powers that he needs to see it coming to activate.

Good episode that filled in a few of the blanks, but then this is Heroes so we won't get all the answers untill the very end. It's what I love about the show.

OK, Veronica Mars or whatever he name is is very cute. But she is not as amazing as half the people on here make her out to be.

So is Adam good or evil? He suggests hes good but Bob makes him out to be evil. Is Bob evil?

I think that DL was so caught off guard that he didn't have time. He did get shot before, so it keeps with his character's powers that he needs to see it coming to activate.

I know he's been caught off guard before, but this was irritating as the gun was pulled out in his line of view and pressed up against him and fired like a few seconds later... maybe for dramatic effect, but it just didn't make sense.

Oh come on. there was nothing moronic about what she did.

Her quotes were pretty moronic.

"It's innocence being slaughtered, it's innocence being taken away," said Hayden Panettiere, an actress in the U.S. TV series "Heroes," who took part in the protest.

"Dolphins and whales are probably one of the friendliest animals on the face of this planet."

Yeah, it's 'innocence being slaughtered'. Just like when a cow or pig is killed, right Hayden. Anyways, we can open a thread in Current Events if anyone cares enough to discuss further.

Anyone notice how much of a dumbass Mohinder is? I swear, he exists soley to be manipulated. First by his neighbor chick, then by Sylar, then by the company (the first time), then by Bennet, then by the company again (this season).

There is something about this show that annoys me until the last few minutes, and I'm hooked for next week.

This week's problem was the up-close camera shot on top of the soap opera acting between Claire and West...but then the end was so chilling, how could you not keep watching.

Doh'inder was in FULL EFFECT.

Evil Parkman that we seen in 5YG is starting to develope

Can someone explain what Angela revealed about the cellular regeneration? Does it affect the people who now have Kensei's blood (Nathan)? Or does it just mean he and Claire don't age?

There is something about this show that annoys me until the last few minutes, and I'm hooked for next week.

This week's problem was the up-close camera shot on top of the soap opera acting between Claire and West...but then the end was so chilling, how could you not keep watching.

The whole thing between those two is ubercheesy. Borderline unbearable.

Were we ever told if Kaito and Angela have abilities as well? I can't seem to remember..

For some reason they don't want to tell us what their powers are. Maybe there will be an episode dedicated to"The Twelve" some day and we'll find the answer.

Last night's episode was my favorite episode of Heroes. Just Great Stuff.

Next week's looks good too

Canadian Preview

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mGqCxvkVrso

Elle v. Claire, Hiro v. Peter :headbang: