TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Th

Heroes

i dunno. it was a decent episode. But the husky voiced "SOMONE WILL FLY! SOMEONE WILL DIE!" maede me think it would be an ev4ent or something.

Oh she died? OK. That's it?

UUUUUUMMMMMMM.

Yeah, Simone's death won't exactly rock your world based on announcer guy's hype, but when does that ever meet expectations? Still, I felt bad about that death more than any of the 5 major deaths in Lost...

That's one way to end a love triangle.

I kind of hope they stop with the cute taglines for every stretch of episodes. "Save the cheerleader" was appropriate but these last ones have been supremely lame.

That's one way to end a love triangle.

I kind of hope they stop with the cute taglines for every stretch of episodes. "Save the cheerleader" was appropriate but these last ones have been supremely lame.

I was kinda hoping for "Infinite House of Civil Crisis", myself...

I gotta say - the writers for this show aren't doing a great job of making me give a shit about Claire and her mom. Adopted mom, that is.

So is Ando's power a symbiosis with an indestructible Nissan Versa?

Morlock powers he has, yes. The limitations to his power is that he has to be around japanese technology for it to work.

I can't even fathom how anybody could consider the episode just "decent". Sure, it started off slowly but when it picked up it never stopped.

- Peter ran that entire thing, back to front. Using the telekinesis to stop Claude from whacking him with the staff and preventing the stun gun prods from getting to him had me freaking the fuck out. Him throwing Claude off the roof and flying after him was the icing on the cake.

- I like the gal who can manipulate electronic signatures. Her and Nukie make a good team and with Parkman added to the mix next weeks interrogation of HRG should be very interesting.

- If Peter hadn't brought the awesome that episode would've been Sylars. Can he call upon past powers like Peter or is he stuck with the one he last absorbs?

- Hiro's powers coming back (and then some) was a mark-out moment.

- The revelation that those with abilities can be tracked once they've been implanted with the isotope was a pretty big one.

I do not, however, like the idea of them ripping off X-Men with the whole "cure" storyline that Mohinder mentioned.

Syler can recall powers because he still has the telekinetic's powers that he took.

But honestly, the cure does make sense. I mean, if you were nuke boy, you telling me you wouldn't want that fixed?

- If Peter hadn't brought the awesome that episode would've been Sylars. Can he call upon past powers like Peter or is he stuck with the one he last absorbs?

I think that with Sylar, the powers are always "on", but it's only with this last case that he's been unable to control it.

I do not, however, like the idea of them ripping off X-Men with the whole "cure" storyline that Mohinder mentioned.

Well, it's not like they haven't borrowed liberally from comics - Claude "training" Peter being probably the most recent example. Might as well take stuff from the cartoon as well. Anyway, I think that Suresh is simply talking like a scientist - lots of cans and will try tos, but he's got nuthin' at this point but a hypothesis.

Us Canadians got to see Monday's episode tonight. I don't wanna give anything away but I have to say it was awesome.

It was on? A hearty Fuck You to Global for being so consistently inconsistent.

Thankfully, I've got StarChoice, so I can use timeshifting to watch both 24 and Heroes as usual...

Us Canadians got to see Monday's episode tonight. I don't wanna give anything away but I have to say it was awesome.

What's the deal with that? Is this our new time/day for Heroes? Are the Black Donnelleys going to be a permanent fixture on Mondays?

The episode aint even over yet and this is already my favorite.

CLAUDE as Bennet's partner!

arrival of the Haitian!

Eric Roberts!

HIRO'S FATHER in charge of Bennett's company!!!

Kid HIRO playing Gameboy!

The flashbacks are awesome. Tons of big revelations.

I hear Heroes is sticking to the "Story arc per season" format, the nuke storyline is this season. Good move that will (hopefully) prevent LOST-itis where the mysteries get dragged out forever.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph! What an incredible god damned episode!

I loved how throughout the episodes it was hammered by others (except Claude) to Bennett that he wasn't a father but a surrogate but only in the end did he prove to Claire that he was the father she was looking for. It's too bad that she realized it so late now. I wonder how much of Bennett's memories are going to be taken? I predict somewhere in the future that if Claire and her dad meet again it won't end well.

No.

I REFUSE to wait seven more days for a new episode of this show. This had SO much good stuff....and we only saw like a third of the major characters!

That ending was absolutely heartbreaking in every sense of the word.

That episode did in one hour what Lost couldn't do in an entire season: resolve old conflicts and answer old questions while creating new ones.

Should be interesting to see what happens to Claire and The Haitian and who The Haitian answers to.

Loved the episode. Loved it.

I think that the biggest question left that I have is what HRG's company does with the Heroes and why they want to "capture" all of them.

The swerve next week is that the Haitian has been acting nice just to get in Claire's pants!