TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - September/25th/2006.

Bischoff was a good heelish GM because while he might have been a sleaze in some respects he did at least seem rational enough to where I'd work for the guy. Let's face it, based on Vince's onscreen persona would you want to work for this guy? He's insane and ill tempered and might literally make you kiss his ass on TV. Bischoff at least seemed heelish and smarmy in a realistic, corporate manner. Wrestlers can at least talk to the guy without him blowing a gasket.

I could make an Eric Bischoff return work on paper:

Coach was Bischoff's right-hand man forever on Raw.

McMahon fired Bischoff and waited around forever to have an official replacement for him.

McMahon was super-busy with Shawn and eventually DX, so he hired Coachman as his assistant to take care of the day to day nuances of the position.

DX injures both McMahons, leaving Coach temporarily in power.

Coach would rather work for his old friend Bischoff than Vince, so Coach brings Eric back, and gives him a contract stating he can't be fired for some time or he gets a large severance package. Coach hands over all power in the process.

I could make an Eric Bischoff return work on paper:

Coach was Bischoff's right-hand man forever on Raw.

McMahon fired Bischoff and waited around forever to have an official replacement for him.

McMahon was super-busy with Shawn and eventually DX, so he hired Coachman as his assistant to take care of the day to day nuances of the position.

DX injures both McMahons, leaving Coach temporarily in power.

Coach would rather work for his old friend Bischoff than Vince, so Coach brings Eric back, and gives him a contract stating he can't be fired for some time or he gets a large severance package. Coach hands over all power in the process.

Why would Coach voluntarily give up his power, no matter how temporary, to Eric? Coach always seemed like the corporate whore who would do anything to hoard what little power he could get his hands on. Plus, when Vince gets the jones to stroke his ego on TV again, you're stuck with Eric vs. Vince. Heel/heel leadership feud? No one's the winner in that one.

For some reason, I'm liking this opening for Raw