TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO Raw Thread - September/25th/2006.

Boy the whole Lita is a whore thing is kinda stale.....

So THAT'S what that smell is.

*sniffs* Smells like FISH

it smells like... like...take a deflated balloon and spit into it until it is about the size of a softball while eating buffalo wings and drinking Dr. Pepper. Then take that balloon and put it in a dank garage for about six months. Then empty the balloon and turn it inside out and use it to clean out your boogers.

Then eat it.

Oh by the way, whoever said "Trish has main evented 3 Raws, no other woman can say that"...

This will be Lita's FIFTH Raw Main Event.

Lita/Steph

Lita/Trish

Lita/Edge Vs. Maria/Cena

Lita/Orton/Edge Vs. Trish/Cena/Carlito

Lita/Cena

Wasn't Cena in a blindfold match about a year ago? Is he going to be blindfolded for this or just one arm tied back? If so that's lame, the guy is huge compared to Lita, even with one hand I would expect him to win.

UTSU, didn't Stephanie McMahon main event more than 3 times on RAW? I only recall two but I know that she probably did at least a couple of more.

Here's what I recall:

WWF Women's Championship: Stephanie McMahon defends against Lita

WWF Championship: Triple H defends against Stephanie McMahon and Chris Jericho

Oh by the way, whoever said "Trish has main evented 3 Raws, no other woman can say that" now stands corrected.

This will be Lita's FOURTH Raw Main Event.

No Dude...I said Lita Has...She beat Stephanie for the Women's title....She Beat Trish to retain the women's title...THe six person tag match a few weeks back...In fact Lita is 3-0 in RAW main events...

Guest East.Coast.J

Candice Michelle is almost hot enough to make me forget that Raw has been exactly the same show every week for the last month now.

The power going out was pretty interesting though. At least it was something different.

Lita in 2000-2001 was the "RVD" of the Women's Division.

Cool look, popular with the young crowd, unique moves, edgy marketability, but in the end just a lot of spots.

Also, Lita has main evented Raw three times...No other women,Hell alot of the Men on the roster can say that...

Oh by the way, whoever said "Trish has main evented 3 Raws, no other woman can say that"...

This will be Lita's FOURTH Raw Main Event.

Lita/Steph

Lita/Trish

Lita/Edge Vs. Maria/Cena

Lita/Cena

Wasn't Cena in a blindfold match about a year ago? Is he going to be blindfolded for this or just one arm tied back? If so that's lame, the guy is huge compared to Lita, even with one hand I would expect him to win.

Cena wins with a one-armed anklelock.

Yay, Maria!