TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread - September/26th/2006.

Holly is doing some awesome selling. I love the dizzy collapse

I think he was just dizzy...........

I mean, yeah, I'm sure a foot-long gash is extremely painful, but part of me thinks he might have amplified the pain just a little. He wasn't 100% selling...but maybe 10 or 20% percent.

So, CM Punk talks about wanting to fight the big names...

And ends up in a feud with Mike Knox.

Punk did have that "Great, him" attitude regarding Knox which is a good touch.

My only problem with Punk is his current facial hair look, he looks really dumb with it.

CM Punk is so damn awesome. He's the type of guy, all around, that WWE has been needing for years.

Too bad his WWECW matches are so fucking predictable and follow the WWE style that becoming the next big thing is going to take alot of work. His ECW on Sci-Fi matches generally go like this: punch, kick, irish whip/running knee/bulldog combo, the slap/chop/kick tape trader special, then the finish urange/anaconda clutch. It's basically the same as Bret Hart's 5 moves of doom or Hogan's 3 punchs, boot, leg drop.

Its a shame, CM Punk could the Wrestlemania main event but at this rate it looks like he is going to be in the shadows of Smackdown/Raw gueststars for many many months.

Overall, I've really enjoyed this episode of ECW.

Coming up next, the match that we've heard about possibly happening since before ONS II earlier this year.

My only major complaint right now about ECW is that it seems like they just up and ended the Heyman/Dreamer deal that was shaping up to lead somewhere pretty cool.

Too bad his WWECW matches are so fucking predictable and follow the WWE style that becoming the next big thing is going to take alot of work. His ECW on Sci-Fi matches generally go like this: punch, kick, irish whip/running knee/bulldog combo, the slap/chop/kick tape trader special, then the finish urange/anaconda clutch. It's basically the same as Bret Hart's 5 moves of doom or Hogan's 3 punchs, boot, leg drop.

Well, that style sure as hell worked for Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan. CM Punk has a certain type of charisma that will take him far, even if they limit him in the ring a bit.

Well, that style sure as hell worked for Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan. CM Punk has a certain type of charisma that will take him far, even if they limit him in the ring a bit.

As the horse from Ren & Stimpy said "Well sir I don't like it" the limits put on CM Punk will do more than limit his star rating for his matches.

Sandman is caning the crap out that fat tub of lard, yup, he's jobbin' tonight.

He was on the 1st segment with JR looking good.

duh

JR in ECW??!! wtf? I hated when I miss the first few minutes of ECW.

Not a bad ECW show. RVD/Holly was some good spot wrestling and Holly's gash really added a lot to the match and his character. Show/Sandman was predictable, but at least it wasn't too overbooked. I'm surprised they acknowledged CM Punk having a gf when he's been close to accepting an invite from Kelly to strip for the past couple weeks. Can't say I'm looking forward to his match with Knox, but hopefully it's an easy win and he can move on.

Not a bad ECW show. RVD/Holly was some good spot wrestling and Holly's gash really added a lot to the match and his character. Show/Sandman was predictable, but at least it wasn't too overbooked. I'm surprised they acknowledged CM Punk having a gf when he's been close to accepting an invite from Kelly to strip for the past couple weeks. Can't say I'm looking forward to his match with Knox, but hopefully it's an easy win and he can move on.

Knox: What's your girlfriend into?

Punk: ...watching paint dry.

Knox: Are you kidding?

Punk: No, she loves your matches.

JR in ECW??!! wtf? I hated when I miss the first few minutes of ECW.

Yup, JR was doing the usual BOOMER SOONER! MID-SOUTH RULZ then Matt Striker did the usual heel stuff then Sandman made the save and then JR caned Striker....so according to WWE rule #324798 Striker had to make an appearence in the main event costing Sandman to lose the match.

OK seriously now. I saw two commercials for No Mercy in the same commercial break: one advertised Lashley vs. Booker and the other one advertised Batista vs. Booker.

What's going on?

they're hoping you're so confused you order the ppv to find out what's going on