TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hotbutter Spoontoaster

OAO ECW on Sci-Fi Thread - October/3rd/2006.

Overstepping extreme boundaries.

The last ECW on Sci-Fi was extreme as it gets. Bodies being busted open. An Extreme Cat Fight. An extremely hot Vixen whose boyfriend has trouble keeping tabs on her. But instead of rivalries finding a resolution, only more questions were raised.

Last week on ECW on Sci-Fi, it was impossible to see The Sandman without also seeing Matt Striker. In last week's main event, Striker crashed Sandman's contest with Big Show to steal the challenger's equalizer, the Singapore cane. As a result of Striker's interference, the ECW World Heavyweight Champion was again victorious, proving his dominance in the hardcore realm.

Tonight on ECW on Sci-Fi, Sandman will team with fellow ECW Original Sabu to battle "The Extreme Giant" and none other than the man who assisted the ECW World Heavyweight Champion last week, Matt Striker. With Big Show in his corner this week, will Striker be able to avoid his rival, Sandman? What level of extreme will the Homicidal, Suicidal, Genocidal Maniac bring to his large foe, Big Show? What will happen this week between the teacher and the rebel? Can the ECW Originals stop the World's Largest Athlete, the ECW World Heavyweight Champion?

In arguably the grisliest contest in ECW on Sci-Fi history, an exhausted Rob Van Dam was able to cover the bloody Hardcore Holly for the victory in an Extreme Rules Match. Does this mean the end of the rivalry or is the war still only in its beginning stages?

Also, Francine and Ariel tried to settle their differences in an Extreme Cat Fight, but there was hardly a resolution as Kevin Thorn and Balls Mahoney couldn't help but get involved. Will the tension between these four Extremists build? Will Balls take a step toward discovering how to kill what's already dead, or is there a dark future in the cards for the pair of Originals?

This past ECW on Sci-Fi also marked another episode between Mike Knox, Kelly Kelly, and CM Punk. Kelly was caught admiring CM Punk again, which led to a staredown between Knox and Punk. CM Punk has been one of the most dominating, fastest-rising Extremists in ECW. And if anyone has noticed, it's Kelly. Has Knox bitten off more than he can chew this time?

Find out what develops in all of these rivalries and more on ECW on Sci-Fi at 10pm/9pm CT.

Tag Team Match

ECW World Heavyweight Champion, The Big Show & Matt Striker .VS. Sabu & The Sandman.

For only having a 1 hour show, ECW has gotten a good amount of angles and feuds going right now.

Hopefully Striker is the designated fall guy in this one. The ECW originals badly need some wins, and this should be an easy way to do it without compromising Show's status.

Big Man vs. Littler Man With Weapons can only be done so many times. Someone really needs to beat Show without a weapon or push Show to the point where he has to go to a weapon to get the win, something he rarely has to do as of now. They need to put Show in "desperate Giant" mode after the ECW originals begin to really show him, the non-ECW guy, what "hardcore" is in their world.

I really hope that is what they are going for...but I am doubting it.

Big Man vs. Littler Man With Weapons can only be done so many times. Someone really needs to beat Show without a weapon or push Show to the point where he has to go to a weapon to get the win, something he rarely has to do as of now. They need to put Show in "desperate Giant" mode after the ECW originals begin to really show him, the non-ECW guy, what "hardcore" is in their world.

I really hope that is what they are going for...but I am doubting it.

I think Big Show could pull off a decent insecure bully act. I don't know if anyone can do it as well as Lesnar, but I think Show could do a good, maybe even great job with the character.

Non-Spoiler match listing:

Rob Van Dam .VS. Test.

CM Punk .VS. Danny Doring.

Tommy Dreamer .VS. Kevin Thorn (with Ariel).

Sabu & The Sandman .VS. The Big Show & Matt Striker.

Non-Spoiler match listing:

Rob Van Dam .VS. Test.

CM Punk .VS. Danny Doring.

Tommy Dreamer .VS. Kevin Thorn (with Ariel).

Sabu & The Sandman .VS. The Big Show & Matt Striker.

Looks like a fun show. Are any of these extreme rules?

Are they going to leave Punk vs. Knox for the PPV?

Do you want them to rush the match? I'm happy they aren't just shoving the match out there. Knox is a good seller and Punk needs something different then the squash matches against scrubs like Doring, Credible and Moore.

It's wiser to keep building that program, especially when it stands to have Punk in his best environment as the confident smart ass.

Are they going to leave Punk vs. Knox for the PPV?

Do you want them to rush the match? I'm happy they aren't just shoving the match out there. Knox is a good seller and Punk needs something different then the squash matches against scrubs like Doring, Credible and Moore.

It's wiser to keep building that program, especially when it stands to have Punk in his best environment as the confident smart ass.

No, I don't want them to rush. I guess you can't really hear the tone of the question via the internet... It was more of a "they better leave this match for the PPV" tone than a "fuck the ppv lets see the match now" tone.

Either way, I'm glad that they are, infact, building something up.

I've heard from a number of people that the RVD/Test match is awesome. I cant wait to see if it's actually solid, or if people are just bullshitting.

I've heard Test vs RVD is good as well, but I must see it before I believe it.

Haha, they are actually going to make me an even bigger Bob Holly fan than I already am. Yes, I said I'm already a fan of his.

I think it's stupid to turn him face right now though.

I've heard Test vs RVD is good as well, but I must see it before I believe it.

RVD is the whole fucking show, how could it not be good?

I've been saying that for years and I'm glad that WWE is allowing Rob to showcase his skills w/o any restrictions.

Yes! The Danaconda is back on TV!

WHAM! BAM! THANK YOU! for the squash man.

Super Bon Bon baby!!! Well, pretend it's playing during his entrance during the commercial break.

LANCASTER LARIAT OF LUST...too bad Roadkill isn't doing the Amish gimmick anymore...