TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card - 10-12-06

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
SWF
LOCKDOWN

Live, Thursday, October 12th, from the KINGDOME in Fargo, North Dakota!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

Kingdome.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Michael Stephens ©©© vs. Zyon

-> So maybe Zyon has been slacking recently. At least he was smart enough to do it AFTER he won Contendership to the Cruiserweight Championship! Hopefully all the verbal abuse he's taken from Peters will light a fire under his ass, because against a champion as dominant as 3-© Michael Stephens, the Unique Youth will definitely need it.
Rules: Standard cruiser match.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: Ace309

SWF INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Bruce Blank © vs. Johnny Dangerous

-> While his protege goes for the gold in the Hardcore Division, Bruce Blank will be defending his gold against the man who at one time defined the International Division! The recently-returned Johnny Dangerous will attempt to take back what once was his, before Bruce's monster reign becomes even more... uh... monstrous...
Rules: Standard singles match.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: MikeofEvil

"The Beast" Gabriel Drake vs. Alan Clark
-> Disney Sponsored Goodness and Satan Sponsored Evilness. It's a mismatch made in Heaven! Will the clean cut Clark be able to cut Drake down to size (while singing "It's a Small World After All"), or will Drake do Six Flags a favor and shut the shill up?
Send to: chirs3

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Charlie "Grappler" Matthews
-> These two shared some recent tag team battles... if I recall, the little © next to Landon's name used to be next to Charlie's! And if there's one thing Grappler won't take lying down, it's ©-stealing! Two of our top-tier athletes go head to head for honor, glory, and other noble-sounding words!
Send to: Mr. S£im Citrus

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - DOOMOPOLIS STREET FIGHT
Jimmy the Doom © vs. Nemesis

-> It seems Bruce Blank has some issues with Jimmy's hardcore title reign, but a ban on competing in the Hardcore Division has forced Bruce to get creative.

Uh oh.

With nothing more than a tazer and a magazine article, Bruce has been... "conditioning"... Nemesis, teaching him to HATE KILL DESTROY MURDER DEATH anything and everything having to do with Jimmy the Doom! But will it be enough? Enough to topple one of the best Hardcore Champs we've had since Bruce Blank himself?
Rules: The rules of the Doomopolis Street Fight are known only to Doomtopians. I myself am only 4% Doomtopian (on my mother's side), so I am not allowed to see the 10,000 year old scroll written by DooMoses, the rules of the match as related to him by the Gypsy King. We must wait for the show.
Send to: Divefire

Jacob Helmsley vs. Nighthawk
-> After an amazing return, Helmsley's been slipping, but with a stomach flu, who can blame him? The SWF medical staff have just given him a clean bill of health, and he's ready to pick right up where he left off! Tonight, he goes up against Nighthawk!
Rules: HARD-F'ING-CORE. No DQ, no countout, pinfalls count anywhere.
Send to: HollywoodSpikeJenkins

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Stryke
-> Spike needs to turn things around. Preferably sooner, rather than later. And when people need a change of luck, who ya gonna call? STRYKE!
Rules:
Word Limit: 4500

SUPER DEBUT
Devin Benson vs. Ced Ordonez

-> New people are awesome.

Unless, of course, they aren't.

Usually they are, though. So the odds are in our favor. Tonight, our newest new person, Devin Benson, takes on our oldest old person, Ced Ordonez! CLASH OF THE AGES! (pun intended)
Word Limit: 4500

Big ol' card to make up for Storm. :)

Anyone left off who wants a match, request away.

And if anyone would like to volunteer for marker duty on this beast, feel free. :)

EDIT: Also, regarding the picture - we don't have a picture of the Kingdome, do we? I couldn't find one. Edited by chirs3

Well holy shit! I was worried after the anemic Storm card but apparently it's just a cursed show cause this is an awesome super-card

Note: it still says Wednsday for date, didn't you say it'd be moved to Thursday?

Guest Dev

I'm new, so I was wondering who to send my match to. Don't you send it to your marker? If so, I don't think my match currently has one.

Currently it doesn't. This is a problem for the shows with lots of matches - Raynor struggles to find people to mark them all. However, I'd be prepared to bet that you'll need to send yours to chirs3.

Also, I've offered my services to Raynor to mark one match. If he takes me up on it, whoever it is take note that THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSIONS as I'm running 5 hours behind you (at least, depending on timezones) and I won't be able to stay awake any longer.

But Johnny, you're IN that match! Surely that'd be UNFAIR *gasp*

Actually, we almost got stuck in our own apartment today.

Our apartment complex hired a pair of carpenters to come tear apart our balcony staircase (we're on the second floor) and rebuild it. Of course, they didn't tell us they were going to do it. Not only were we stuck in our apartment for several hours, but Ian came home from school and had to wait at the bottom for the workers to finish.

And the markers be in! Tons and tons of 'em, we've got.

I know most of them are all in crazy time zones, though, so if at all possible, get your matches done early. Sort of pointless to say this a day before the show... :P

As I mentioned to Raynor already, my internet connection at home is currently not on. Which means that I can only get online at work. Which, in turn, that I need matches turned in on time.

I'll check here once at the end of my shift for anything that might have come in late... My shift tomorrow ends at midnight, eastern standard. Whoever doesn't have a match in my inbox by that time is getting marked as a no-show.

You're letting SPIKE mark? Sweet Zombie Jesus! That's as crazy as letting ME mark!

pfft... you'd be as crooked as a politician when it comes to marking Toxx... the more references to you in the match the more points the match gets... ;)