TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 6

He's mobile, he's incredibly accurate, he's got a damn strong arm and he's obviously tough as nails since he gets planted at least four times a game cause his line sucks.

What the hell do they want? Jesus Christ; QB?

Send them Bledsoe and send Carr to the Cowboys. Hilarity will ensue.

Guest Vitamin X

Yeah, really. God, I'd love to have David Carr as my quarterback. Can you imagine the damage he could cause with a competent offensive line and more talent around him? Well he's got Andre Johnson and an aging Eric Moulds now, but you know what I mean.

And he's tough as hell. To have only missed 4 games since he started his career in 2002 with a brand new franchise and that terrible offensive line, while also being the most sacked quarterback in NFL history, is pretty damn impresive.

Guest Felonies!

Are the Saints for real? They've gotta regress toward the mean soon. They're the Saints.

Guest Felonies!

How many concussions has Steve McNair amassed? Is he the black Steve Young yet?

Do any officials know the meaning of pass interference? The Rams just got flagged for one of the worst calls I've seen this year.

Yeah, probably the turning point in the game.

Though Bulger needs to learn not to step into sacks. I mean, it's like he's actively trying to get sacked in the pocket, at this point.

EDIT: And another three man rush breaks through the Rams pass protection. This is getting absurd.

I think Atlanta go the worse pass interference call of the day. then they called on the wrong guy so I don't know what they were looking at.

Guest Smues

I knew that fumble by Seattle was gonna cost me in KKKontest, but holy shit that's one of the best touchdown catches I've ever seen.

Torry Holt just caught his third TD pass of the day on an absurd deep route that involved circus juggling and some narcolepsy in the Seattle secondary. The PAT is good, so the Rams take back the lead, 28-27, with about 1:45 left to go.

Guest Felonies!

Shit, the Eagles got back in the game. Shit, Titans are gonna win. I fell asleep at the half and they got right back in it. Fucking McNabb.

Looks like Tennessee may knock off Washington to pick up their first win of the year, up 25-22 late in the 4th.

Looks like only Oak-town is in the Race For 0-16 after today.

Ouch. TB fumbles on the goal line when trying to make the game tying score. It does look like he got across before it popped out, so they should get the TD.

I guess that's the law of averages for the double upright bounce earlier.

If Marc Bulger doesn't turn into Kurt Warner in the second half, the Rams probably win that game without much drama at all, in my opinion.

Guest Felonies!

Wow, in spite of what looked like a shitty week on paper, there are some really close games here: Seattle-St. Louis, Philly-New Orleans, Tennessee-Washington. I would've preferred that the Seahawks lost, but so it goes. Maybe this indicates that Oakland can make a game out of it tonight.

(snort)

Guest Felonies!

Saints get a field goal, McNabbs get a touchdown. I can smell it.

Phew, good clock management prevents that.

New Orleans has played really well but I hate the "take a knee, set up the field goal!" strategy. I mean, blow the snap? Someone blocks it? You've got Reggie Bush and Deuce McCallister, just let them take a few runs forward, get the 7 points, and count on your defense vs. the Eagles with no time outs. It'll probably work just fine, but eh.