TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cabbageboy

NFL Week 7

Fuck the NFC East. Is there a team in that division that even has a shot at winning a playoff game? I think Carolina, despite Sunday's loss, makes a point by crushing Dallas next Sunday night. As much as I don't really enjoy watching them every week, I will say that Carolina is a solid team and that Steve Smith is seriously close to unstoppable. If any team in the NFC has a shot at keeping Chicago out of the Super Bowl, it's Carolina.

On an unrelated note, Ronde Barber is God, and my Bucs have now beaten McNabb's Eagles three times in a row. All the haters should bear in mind that losing to Philadelphia this week would have been the third time in four games that we'd have blown a fourth-quarter lead. Take a bad throw (by a QB with a ruptured spleen) and Reggie Bush out of the equation, and we could easily be 4-2 right now.

So this is the guy everybody wanted to replace Bledsoe.

At least when Tony Romo makes a mistake his excuss is that he has'nt had any playing time and when he fails you can always blame the owner for thinking that he needed a mobile or minor league baseball player at QB instead of drafting someone with actual talent that the coach wanted.

All the haters should bear in mind that losing to Philadelphia this week would have been the third time in four games that we'd have blown a fourth-quarter lead. Take a bad throw (by a QB with a ruptured spleen) and Reggie Bush out of the equation, and we could easily be 4-2 right now.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

And the Saints are an onside kick away from being 6-0.

Don't play coulda-woulda-shoulda, look at what they'll do between now and the end of the season.

Guest Paul

Awesome game by the Giants tonight. Strahan ties LT for sacks. Bledsoe gets benched, in what should be for good. God Romo comes in and throws a pick.

Top of the NFC East.

Did McNabb fucking puke again? Can't someone on the staff get him some anti-anxiety shit?

It was over 110 degrees outside. I assume he was dehydrated.

He was watching a Sean Salisbury segment OH SNAP

I was listening to Game Night on ESPN Radio and the hosts and some of the callers were calling McNabb out of shape and that Fred-Ex and TO were probably out somewhere having a beer together. Funny that someone who's been to 4 NFC title games, a Super Bowl, and mulitple Pro Bowls playing at the highest level of competition is out of shape. I guess being one of the leading rushers for QB's the last few years doesn't mean much, huh? I mean come on, he did this at Syracuse and he would still win the game! I think people make too much of him puking during games.

He pukes and chokes at the highest levels. Great. How's that a fucking recomendation?

Wouldn't you rather have Brady, who doesn't puke: and wins--Super Bowls?

I like McNabb a lot. But he isn't winning shit.