TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MrRant

Fabolous Got Beefed

NEW YORK - The rapper Fabolous was shot early Tuesday as he stood at a Manhattan parking garage, spurring a sequence of events that left him hospitalized and then under arrest.

The 28-year-old rapper, whose legal name is John Jackson, had just left Justin's, a restaurant owned by Sean "Diddy" Combs, with three friends when a gunman approached and opened fire, police spokesman Sgt. Mike Wysokowski said.

Fabolous was hit in the thigh. He and his entourage jumped into a 2005 Dodge Magnum and fled, attracting the attention of police when they ran a red light. Officers stopped them and discovered two loaded guns in the vehicle, both of which were apparently unlicensed, Wysokowski said. All four men were arrested, and charges were pending.

The rapper was in police custody after being treated at Bellevue Hospital. Police were searching for the shooter.

Police did not identify the three men arrested with Fabolous, saying only that they are 18, 23 and 29 years old.

The Brooklyn native's hits have included "Breathe" and "Can't Deny It." He recently took part in the taping of the VH1 Hip Hop Honors, which were to air Tuesday evening.

An e-mail seeking comment from a representative at Def Jam Recordings was not immediately returned early Tuesday. The label is producing the rapper's upcoming solo album, due out in December, according to Fabolous' Web page on MySpace.com.

http://www.comcast.net/music/index.jsp?cat.../17/500854.html

Guest Connzilla

Too many rappers are getting shot, arrested, & dien'. I do hope he ends up all right.

Did you just admit to being a TRL viewer.

Nope, all of the Viacom music channels are next to each other I stopped to watch a few seconds of MTV cause I luv me some Suchin Pak.

An e-mail seeking comment from a representative at Def Jam Recordings was not immediately returned early Tuesday. The label is producing the rapper's upcoming solo album, due out in December, according to Fabolous' Web page on MySpace.com.

I bet Russell Simmons response would be like "Fabolous has donated $49798879348793448739 to the NRA, NAACP, NYU, etc."

This is all over sports radio up here now, yay. Apparently Fabulous or someone in his crew stole a $50,000 gold chain from Telfair. Telfair then called up one of HIS crew to "take care" of Fabulous.

Lovely. Well at least Rajon Rondo is awesome...

Bassy is proving he's matured by letting others handle the gunplay side of things.

I smell a Championship.

In other news:

Fuck Fabolous; Rondo is awesome.

Fabulous fucking sucks.

Left-Side-Composition-WBack.jpg

BVD! BVD! BVD!

This is all over sports radio up here now, yay. Apparently Fabulous or someone in his crew stole a $50,000 gold chain from Telfair. Telfair then called up one of HIS crew to "take care" of Fabulous.

_40965970_stern203.jpg

Leave your guns at home.

Guest Felonies!

Why did NBA culture become coterminous with thug culture? Was Danny Ainge packing heat?