TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Kingsley

Scrubs

Guest Vitamin X

So, anyone wanna theorize on why Kim lied about the miscarriage? Was she testing J.D.? Did she not ever really like him in the first place?

She probably wanted to see if their relationship would stand the test of Kim being in a different hospital if JD didn't feel obligated to stay b/c of the baby. I think that was pretty well hinted at with the last five minutes of their dialogue and JDs voiceover on the bench- with no baby in the picture, they agreed to split.

A sick running gag the writers seem to have is adding more and more problems to Kelso's wife Enid. Wheelchair bound, paralyzed from the neck down, now blinded by glaucoma...still funny in a twisted way, though.

Guest Vitamin X

^^ Good possibility, especially since the whole "I got her pregnant without having sex with her" angle is a bit out there.

I bought and watched it again on iTunes.

Man, with their interactions starting from the FIRST season, who would have thought Dr. Cox would kiss Jordan, tell her he loved her, and really mean it. Love the character arcs.

Guest Vitamin X
A bit far fetched but what if Kim really did miscarry J.D.'s baby, and is pregnant with someone else's kid.

Then there would have been really no point to show that part at the end saying she's pregnant unless she is pregnant with someone else on the regular cast's kid, which I can't see happening, because it would be way too soap opera-ish for Scrubs.

Oddly enough NBC has the new episode listed, but no description. So I went to spoilerfix.com and found this:

Episode 6.09 - My Perspective [Airing February 15]: Milos, a doctor from Croatia, must re-do his medical internship upon coming to the U.S.

What the hell?

^^ Good possibility, especially since the whole "I got her pregnant without having sex with her" angle is a bit out there.

Kind of what I thought when the season started.

I always thought it was just an urban legend created by teenage girls who didn't want to admit to their parents they'd actually been having intercourse, but still had to explain they were pregnant.

Oddly enough NBC has the new episode listed, but no description. So I went to spoilerfix.com and found this:

Episode 6.09 - My Perspective [Airing February 15]: Milos, a doctor from Croatia, must re-do his medical internship upon coming to the U.S.

What the hell?

TV.com has a little more in its preview:

A Croatian doctor comes to Sacred Heart, only to find out that he has to redo his internship there.

J.D. develops vasovagal syncope, which results in fainting and blackouts.

Thinking more about this episode, I feel worse about nearly every character on the show. Cox, Eliot, Carla and Turk were fighting over who was going to help out their friend, while Janitor was painfully unfunny and Kelso did nothing.

"Cyber five!"

*SLAP* "Send!" *SNAP*

Great episode that was vintage Scrubs. I guess JD will start feeling better again....and that'll be when Kim comes back to confess about the baby.

:( I think we can. Bill said he wouldn't kill any of the stars.

I got home just as the second act started. Really good episode that exceeded my expectations (especially since I thought the Croatian doctor would be the central figure). Todd was on fire, I very clearly loved the use of Billy Ocean, J.D. was wearing a Threadless shirt, and it took the necessary steps to make up for the more lackluster episodes this season.

It's call watching Turk play in the All-Star Celeb Game. Good episode next week, and I liked how Cox offered him the beer, and JD denied it. Next Friday on Comedy Central, My Lunch is on, which is my favorite Scrubs episode ever.