TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

Nickelodeon is starting a wrestling promotion

I lost interest in the WWE and pro wrestling in general a few years ago, but, yes...I have, for a very long time, wanted to see a giant wedge of cheese wrestle an oversized cow. And Scary-Kate and Bashlee Wholesome? Fuckin' genius, man.

But will they make Amanda Bynes get breast implants????

(i don't even know if she still works there but i couldn't think of anyone else)

I loathed her on her Nick show.

The Surfer Dude Cow did a Russian Leg Sweep. That actually has me interested.

Wrestling furries are so going to take over the world! I can see TNA counter programming with a chicken suit on a pole match on Impact with Christen Cage & Kurt Angle and WWE bringing back the Survivor Series Turkey!

Here's the airdates from Animationinsider.com:

11/22 WEDNESDAY (7pm)

WACK NEWS CONFERENCE

Nickelodeon will air a two minute press conference to announce that WACK (Wrestling Association of Competitive Krushers) will cease all hostilities in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday. Within moments, this press conference will go awry and a near Battle Royale will break out. This will be followed with the WACK commissioner officially sanctioning a WACK wrestling match to take place on Nick Saturday Night at 7pm.

11/25 SATURDAY (Sat. Nov. 25th 7pm-10pm)

WACK

Description: WACK will take the air for the first time with a three hour packaging stunt. Our two hosts will lead the action that will include a live audience, prize giveaways and a celebrity appearance. This three hour wrestling event will feature a two on two tag team match and culminate with a title bout between the Big Cheese and Atomic Banana.

Three hours - it's like Nitro but with giant bananas.

I hope there's a party somewhere this weekend so I can get fucking schmitfaced and watch this. This sounds amazing. Like Kaiju Big Battel only...somehow a little funnier.

I thought this was just a joke. I think I died a little on the inside.

I thought it would be something very different then this. Like Drake & Josh vs Spongebob & Patrick for the tag titles. D & J win the belts when Squidward hits Spongebob with a chair.

And hell bring back the old timers to. Stable Wars: the gang from Hey Dude vs the kids from Welcome Freshman in a War Games match.

The Game Show Host Cage Match: Marc Summers from Double Dare vs Mike O'Malley from Get The Picture. Marc Summers because, well have you SEEN Mike O'Malley lately? Talk about letting yourself go. Then after Marc wins Phil Moore from Nick Arcade attacks him.

Jamie Lynn Spears vs Amanda Bynes for the womens title.

The matches are endless.

...Did I just see a reference to Nick Arcade? Phil Moore was a goofy bastard. I'd like to see him vs. the host from Legends of the Hidden Temple. That sexy British chick from GUTS could be the special guest ref.

...Did I just see a reference to Nick Arcade? Phil Moore was a goofy bastard. I'd like to see him vs. the host from Legends of the Hidden Temple. That sexy British chick from GUTS could be the special guest ref.

Would his finisher be the Fogg Splash?

Some of the people under the costume are actual wrestlers. I happen to know one of the people that is going to be in that show. I think he is part of the tag team that is being billed as twins or something...I forgot the name he told me, but yeah...interesting job indeed.

This isnt listed on my cable guide at all, sure its this week?

Apparently it'll be part of a three hour block of cartoons and the "matches" will take place between new episodes of such.

Strangely enough, so far the angles and booking are better than the E and TNA. That scares me greatly that a kids show promotion of food and animals can be better booked than real people.