TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

So, Princess Leena is getting married

Guest Princess Leena
Please, tell me again why I should care about Leena?

There is the option of not posting. Or, even better, ignoring the thread.

Do you think I give a fuck about ANYONE here?

I'm sure you said something stupid.

But, remember:

Me = engaged.

You = getting shut down by underage co-workers at Chuckee Cheeze and lying about fucking bitches.

Does Carnival really work at Chuck E. Cheese? That's pretty awesome.

I'm sure you said something stupid.

But, remember:

Me = engaged.

You = getting shut down by underage co-workers at Chuckee Cheeze and lying about fucking bitches.

Does Carnival really work at Chuck E. Cheese? That's pretty awesome.

Dave N Busters. same thing.

Did you think the "Temp office employee, with a bi-polar disorder due to molestation as a child" gimmick had run it's course? Had to throw in the "Hay Guys! I'm engaged!" to spice things up?

Please, tell me again why I should care about Leena?

There is the option of not posting. Or, even better, ignoring the thread.

Do you think I give a fuck about ANYONE here?

So, why do you continue to post here?

Today was fun. I woke up and first thing I did was shave... SHAVVE EVERRRRRRRYTHING! hahaha. It was wild, dudes.

Then, I went to the bank.. I had to find out about online banking, as I just got my first credit card the other day, and would like to make payments to it in the most convenient fashion possible. I then went to work on a film shoot for school... only for about 4 hours today though. What a short day it was. Now it's like 2:17AM. Like, woah.

Anyways.. tomorrow I'm going to hang out with the lady. We're going to go get some groceries.. I'm going to charge to my new credit card! Woot for speeding my way into debt! Haha, and we're going to bring a plastic doll with us to push in the shopping cart. Though, the doll is black, and we're both white... I guess we can say we adopted. Yes, because that will be everyone's first question... not the fact that the baby is made of plastic. Hmm..

I'm thinking of getting a wii, but not sure. I probably wouldn't play it much.. don't have much free time these days. When I do, I usually always sleep it away. I like to sleep alot.

So.. One more semester of school. Woot.. Yeah.. I'm moving to Toronto this summer. Anyone from there? Hrmm.. it shall be fun.

I can't believe it's almost 2007!! Wow, I remember 1997 like yesterday. As if time passes by soo fast..

Anyways.. I'm going to bed soon.

Night TSM.

So I went to Chuck E. Cheeze with my brother, Sister-in-law and my God-daughters the other day, and they sell beer on tap. That's fuckin' nuts.

I had a damn good time gettin drunk and playing games with my God-daughters.

I have some bad memories from Chuck E. Cheese, but you'd have to go to my blog to know them.

If I ever get married and have kids, I will never go to Chuck E. Cheese, even if they put my nuts in a vice.

So I went to Chuck E. Cheeze with my brother, Sister-in-law and my God-daughters the other day, and they sell beer on tap. That's fuckin' nuts.

yeah, i always found it amusing that a place geared for children allows the parents to get drunk and then drive said children home.

Guest Princess Leena

So, this thread is about my marriage.

Create threads about other people. That I won't read, along with nearly everyone else.

Guest Paul

yeah, i always found it amusing that a place geared for children allows the parents to get drunk and then drive said children home.

There's no beer at Chuck E. Cheese here.

So, this thread is about my marriage.

Create threads about other people. That I won't read, along with nearly everyone else.

Don't you get it? They're completely uninterested in you.

And your marriage.

Because you're a gimmick account.

That's why they make sure never to talk about you when they post in your thread 100+ times.

Which they just happen to be reading every day.

You went from not really sure to I can see this being long term in less than two weeks. I'm impressed. Sounds like you dealt with that fear pretty damn quickly.

Guest NYankees

I was just curious Leena, but how do a Lesbian and a Homesexual male make a relationship/marriage work? Is it alot of of anal sex? What does your hubby do when he has to urge to blow something? Do you put on a strapon on?