TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

So, Princess Leena is getting married

That Jeff C guy on Leena's Myspace page sounds close to committing suicide over this news.

Probably not a huge loss, then.

Aren't you the one who's a teacher. And you're playing the OMG UR A FREND OF SOMEONE ON A BOARD I DONT LIKE NOW. Oy.

I think I need to bring back the ignore list updates before I'm finally done playing with the toys here.

No, I'm not a teacher. I can't think of who you're confusing me with, and I don't care. I don't keep track of who's who on this board all the time like you do.

You didn't understand what I meant, either. I was saying that if he kills himself over this news, it's probably not a big loss.

this is only the trial husband so she can get all the mistakes out of her system before I return from the corp and marry her myself. I mean, how can she refuse? I'll be able to supply her with high-powered firearms!

I don't think cheating is the real reason he won't use them, more like he can't figure out how to work them. Need I remind you of his clogged shitter incident where he just poured Drain-O on top of the mess and stood there waiting for a miracle?

Guest CWMwasmurdered
I'm pretty sure it was Piss that taught you that. Piss has basically been your personal "Computers for Dumbies" guide.

Piss just enjoys seeing me fail though.

I'm happy for Leena. Hope it all goes well for her

I don't think cheating is the real reason he won't use them, more like he can't figure out how to work them. Need I remind you of his clogged shitter incident where he just poured Drain-O on top of the mess and stood there waiting for a miracle?

This had me tearing up, it was hilarious.

That Jeff C guy on Leena's Myspace page sounds close to committing suicide over this news.

He's actually happy for me.

But, he questions why I'm doing this. Which basically everyone is doing considering my past feelings of marriage.

It's good cover for a Russian Spy.

Guest NYankees

Leena is a fucking cunt and her fiancee is a fucking faggot. I give the marriage 2 months.

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Piss just enjoys seeing me fail though.

Surely he would have gotten bored of it after the first 70 or 80 times?

We're into the hundreds and he still seems to enjoy it.

Guest Princess Leena
Did he go old-school romantic or modern realist with the proposal and what's your take on the ring?

Good job.

More old school, I guess.

He took me into his house, and made the room all nice with roses and candlelight, and shit. Too much sappy shit while explaining why he was doing this, though. I was hoping more for some shocking thing. But, he's shy and wouldn't do some public proposal. The ring is pretty, but I think it was cheap. Which I'm glad about, since I didn't want him to spend anything on that. It also barely fits me, because my hands are beat up.

Guest Princess Leena

So, I'm engaged.

Enjoy now, before one of you fucks it up.

Probably. He even agreed that we'd finally get married far down the road. Considering how I am, I'd also be surprised if this lasts until then.

I'm glad you are a realist about the whole thing unlike most girls who get that ring and pass up any brainpower they had.

I hate to admit it but I'd probably do something similar to him but more likely at a meaningful location like the site of our first date.

I'm surprised Adam never ratted out Superjerk to Holly. I'm sure the thought occurred to at least a few of us.

No, I'm not a teacher. I can't think of who you're confusing me with, and I don't care.

Superjerk.

Who seems to have problems of his own with women.

Hey, cool...I'm finally known for something besides being a generally disagreeable asshole.

And congrats to Leena.

(Get out while you still can.)

Did he go old-school romantic or modern realist with the proposal and what's your take on the ring?

Good job.

More old school, I guess.

He took me into his house, and made the room all nice with roses and candlelight, and shit. Too much sappy shit while explaining why he was doing this, though. I was hoping more for some shocking thing. But, he's shy and wouldn't do some public proposal. The ring is pretty, but I think it was cheap. Which I'm glad about, since I didn't want him to spend anything on that. It also barely fits me, because my hands are beat up.

Were you emotional? You don't really seem........I guess you don't really seem to be too into this, even if you didn't plan to get married right away anyway. I wonder if you were caught up in the moment.

I want to be happy for you (as happy as a stranger can be) but you seem to be oddly disconnected from your own relationship. That is how it comes across. I don't want to question your sincerity but it doesn't seem to bode well for the future. I appreciate your honesty, though.

Guest Princess Leena

I was emotional. But, I knew about this for over a week now, and I constantly thought about it over this time, so now I'm kinda worn out about the situation.

Plus, I still have some "I have no reason to say no." emotions.

Plus, I don't take any sort of positive or intimate talk about me well.

I suddenly want to marry Ginger Snaps.

Look at her; all knowing stuff, yet dancing around so as not to offend. Maybe after a few dates (consisting of me holding doors open and the like) we could hold hands. Start off slow.

As for Leenah: She couldn't possibly be any worse at marriage than she is at chocolate socketing or playing pangya, so I'm totally optimistic.

Marry the fuck out of the dude. That Ginger Snaps bitch is nuts to even raise questions. After your honeymoon, knife-fight her.

Leena vs. Ginger in a knife fight probably didn't occur to anyone when this thread started. Just fucking occured to me now.