TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

So, Princess Leena is getting married

Plus, I still have some "I have no reason to say no." emotions.

If you are looking for reasons to not get married you can always tell him: "We can't get married until gay people can get married too". That seems fairly fashionable these days.

Guest Princess Leena
We all know what happens now: The man we eventually find at the end of "Leena's" pc will turn out to be her "fiance".

Fiancees are a term only used for women.

Guest Princess Leena
As for Leenah: She couldn't possibly be any worse at marriage than she is at chocolate socketing or playing pangya, so I'm totally optimistic.

I'm the best chocolate socketer ever.

I do suck at Pangya, though... but that's because I fucking hate MMORPG's.

We all know what happens now: The man we eventually find at the end of "Leena's" pc will turn out to be her "fiance".

Fiancees are a term only used for women.

fi‧an‧cé  /ˌfiɑnˈseɪ, fiˈɑnseɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fee-ahn-sey, fee-ahn-sey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun a man engaged to be married; a man to whom a woman is engaged.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1850–55; < F: betrothed, ptp. of fiancer, OF fiancier, v. deriv. of fiance a promise, equiv. to fi(er) to trust (< VL *fīdāre, L fīdere) + -ance -ance; see -ee]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fiance

What type of second rate invisible poster do you think I am?

I was emotional. But, I knew about this for over a week now, and I constantly thought about it over this time, so now I'm kinda worn out about the situation.

Plus, I don't take any sort of positive or intimate talk about me well.

But what about your own feelings? You do not seem like you really want to get married, even if you really like him. It almost seems like you just don't want to hurt his feelings. Or worse, like you're stringing him on without any real intention to go through with this, as the marriage is set at some nebulous point down the road.

I don't know, I can't presume to tell you how to live your life, I just don't think that "there's no reason to say no" is really a good reason to accept an engagement if you don't really want to get married.

Guest Princess Leena

I was emotional. But, I knew about this for over a week now, and I constantly thought about it over this time, so now I'm kinda worn out about the situation.

But what about your own feelings? You do not seem like you really want to get married, even if you really like him. It almost seems like you just don't want to hurt his feelings. Or worse, like you're stringing him on without any real intention to go through with this, as the marriage is set at some nebulous point down the road.

I don't know, I can't presume to tell you how to live your life, I just don't think that "there's no reason to say no" is really a good reason to accept an engagement if you don't really want to get married.

But, if I always follow my gut feelings, I'll die alone and miserable due to my insecurities and constant paranoia. I need to at least give this a shot.

Guest netslob

sure, and if it doesn't work out, you can just divorce him and get damn near everything he owns. it's a win-win.

well, for you.

But, if I always follow my gut feelings, I'll die alone and miserable due to my insecurities and constant paranoia. I need to at least give this a shot.

Yeah, ya dont wanna end up like me now do you. And..oh wait..you have me on ignore..

I hope you get stood up, the church burns down, then you have to pay a huge fee because the wedding dress got ruined, and you sit there crying eating all the catering you already paid for and gain 10 lbs..

and MB

No chance.

Engagements fall apart all the time. Say yes and if you change your mind later, you change your mind. Be better if he gave you the ring on a holiday or something, then you could claim it was a gift and sell it later.

If you don't want to say yes but you can't find a reason to say no, sounds like it could be a "in time I'll have my answer" deal which means just say yes and see if it feels right later. Unless he wants to rush right to the wedding, then you might have a problem.

Guest Princess Leena
Engagements fall apart all the time. Say yes and if you change your mind later, you change your mind. Be better if he gave you the ring on a holiday or something, then you could claim it was a gift and sell it later.

If you don't want to say yes but you can't find a reason to say no, sounds like it could be a "in time I'll have my answer" deal which means just say yes and see if it feels right later. Unless he wants to rush right to the wedding, then you might have a problem.

That's basically what I've done. And he even said that it wouldn't be for more than a year.

There's still a big window where we can change our minds.

That's basically what I've done. And he even said that it wouldn't be for more than a year.

I see. But it almost seems as if you've already made up your mind. You just want time to validate whether it is the right decision or not.

And Marvin, don't be mean.

I see. But it almost seems as if you've already made up your mind. You just want time to validate whether it is the right decision or not.

And Marvin, don't be mean.

That was mean?

Sorry Ginger. Nothing against you but Leena has earned her flames here. Sure, it is mean to pick on people but Leena isn't really someone to waste time worrying about ruffling a few feathers. She made her bed.

She hasn't caused any problems though.

Yeah, but this whole thread is about her. Hell, half of "Chocolate Socket" is about her. She's going to get criticized.

Guest Paul

Yeah, but, most of the threads are made by others. I think some of you are obsessed with her.

A talking ass that fights crime...

Guest NYankees

Leena, has your hubby sucked more cock than you? I wonder if he has beat your own personal record of 16 bj's in a row.

Congratulations Leena. It sounds like you've got something good going despite your misgivings, and I hope it works out for you.

I guess when your engagement thread's in the Chocolate Socket, it's expected that you'll get some people trolling it, but ignore them. If you've got a chance to get some real happiness, go for it.

Sorry Ginger. Nothing against you but Leena has earned her flames here. Sure, it is mean to pick on people but Leena isn't really someone to waste time worrying about ruffling a few feathers. She made her bed.

There's a lot of posters that have earned a lot more shit than Leena but get a fraction of the flaming. Leena's far from perfect, and has obviously made a ton of enemies around here, but she's far from the worst poster on TSM.

People should spread the flames around, I think.