TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaGoodz

A Dipset X-Mas

Guest DaGoodz

952530.jpg

Forget about Jay-Z or Clipse or any other rapper you talk about on this forum.. its holiday season and who knows the holiday's better than DIPSET! Stuff your stockings this season with the gift that keeps on givin - A Dipset X-Mas, hitting stores December 5. An album the whole family can enjoy! What will you be doin this christmas? I know I'll be BAAAAAAAAAALLIIIIINN.

Here are just two songs off of what is soon to be a holiday classic...

Dipset X-Mas Time

Ballin' On X-Mas

Tracklist:

"Dipset Xmas Time"

"Have A Happy Christmas"

"Wish List"

"Ballin' On Xmas"

"If Everyday Was Xmas"

"We Get Money"

"Too High"

"City Boys"

"We Fly High" Remix feat. Diddy, T.I., JD, Young Dro, and Baby

"Letter To The Game"

Um, yeah....

Guest DaGoodz

The Diplomats (also known as Dipset) are a Harlem, New York-based rap group who were previously signed to Roc-A-Fella Records, but are now signed to their own label, Diplomat Records, which is under several different labels, including Def Jam (Juelz Santana), Koch Records (Hell Rell & J.R. Writer), Warner Records (Katt Williams), and Asylum Records (Duke, Cam, Jim), among others (Cleopatra, Sure Shot, etc.).

The group was founded by rappers Cam'ron and Jim Jones.

The group is recognized for its hardcore lyrics, anthemic sample-based production, and steadily growing roster of affiliates. They have gained a large cult following since their emergence.

"They have gained a large cult following since their emergence"

HAHHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHQAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!

Get the fuck outta here.

Anyway, The Dipsets was and still is a NY street gang. That is what the group is named after. Later, some lame ass rapper who will never be as good as Bloodshed, McGruff, Mase or Big L or anyone else he hung out with name Camron names his record label after it, and had a bunch of other lame ass dudes signed to it. Except Jr. Writer and Juelz Santana who both have talent. Otherwise we are left with 40 Cal. Freeky Zeeky, Jim Jones, Hell Rell Sure Shot and Duke Da god. There is a theory that if all of these people were to be in the same place at the same time, the sheer amount of suck present would pull the entire universe into nothingness.

I guess the overall message I am trying to convey here is that they really really really REALLY suck. Except for 2 of them. And Juelz isn't really that good. he is like the chewed off toenail in a pile of shit. Still pretty bad but hey...at least he is not shit.

Dipset is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eventhough the whole BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!! Movement is taking off, you can't deny that Ripper. Football players doin the "Jumpshot" gesture. They are fake wannabe Bloods, and spew mad ignorance to the 10th power. I do like SAS from lil stuff that I heard from them, and they have strong production which all you need in the rap now.

The Diplomats (also known as Dipset) are a Harlem, New York-based rap group who were previously signed to Roc-A-Fella Records, but are now signed to their own label, Diplomat Records, which is under several different labels, including Def Jam (Juelz Santana), Koch Records (Hell Rell & J.R. Writer), Warner Records (Katt Williams), and Asylum Records (Duke, Cam, Jim), among others (Cleopatra, Sure Shot, etc.).

The group was founded by rappers Cam'ron and Jim Jones.

The group is recognized for its hardcore lyrics, anthemic sample-based production, and steadily growing roster of affiliates. They have gained a large cult following since their emergence.

You got that off Wilkipedia, didn't you?

What the fuck is this BALLIN' movement? Are they rebelling against David Stern's movement to make the NBA more marketable to white people?

God bless that Jew btw.

Dipset is garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eventhough the whole BALLIN!!!!!!!!!!! Movement is taking off, you can't deny that Ripper. Football players doin the "Jumpshot" gesture. They are fake wannabe Bloods, and spew mad ignorance to the 10th power. I do like SAS from lil stuff that I heard from them, and they have strong production which all you need in the rap now.

To quote Jay-z "One sorry ass buck? THats ballin?"

The "Ballin Movement" produced 100k albums sold. Thats it. It is a catchy single to some (annoying as hell to me) but it doesn't change the fact the POME was a piece of fucking trash with strong production...as always from Dipset.

And having the money to spend friviously. Or broker people can ball for the weekend and be in dept on monday.

Shame how Cam'Ron's career went, because he was extremely talented. Certainly head and shoulders more talented then anyone in Dipset.

I remember the Children of the Corn days with Big L, Mase, Bloodshed. He was an amazing lyrical talent back then.

whoa whoa whoa

whoa.

whoa.

You are putting Juelz over Writer? Really?

Yep. Juelz doesn't recycle lyrics as much as Writer does and while he may not have a more proper flow I find that he makes his fit with the beats and production more. Juelz is also the only member of Dipset that seems to have his beats tailor-made to fit his style, which doesn't mean he can't work with the typical booming anthems that the other Dip guys are famous for, he's just so unique that he gets different beats and production to work with and makes it sound better then Jones, Rell or Cam could.

I'm trying to think of 40 Cal or Hell Rell rapping over some of Juelz's slower stuff and I can't picture it.

Shame how Cam'Ron's career went, because he was extremely talented. Certainly head and shoulders more talented then anyone in Dipset.

I remember the Children of the Corn days with Big L, Mase, Bloodshed. He was an amazing lyrical talent back then.

I find it odd that he turned to trash the second that Bloodshed died. Big L and Bloodshed were easily the most impressive lyrically in the group, but the SECOND those two were around anymore we got Horse and Carraige. Until he gives me one song where he can match a little of the lyrical talent he showed then, I won't believe that he wrote a single line of his own stuff then.

I find it odd that he turned to trash the second that Bloodshed died. Big L and Bloodshed were easily the most impressive lyrically in the group, but the SECOND those two were around anymore we got Horse and Carraige. Until he gives me one song where he can match a little of the lyrical talent he showed then, I won't believe that he wrote a single line of his own stuff then.

Oh shut the fuck up, your always quick to discredit rappers and say they have ghostwriters. Maybe he dumbed down his lyrics because he figures he can't make any really cash by being lyrical.

Oh and Horse and Carriages happend BEFORE Big L died.

But your right, he had ghostwriters, even though Notorious BIG was amazed enough by his lyrical talent to help get him a record deal. Use your head, and stop being a fucking hater for once.

Well excuse me angry internet poster.

But you have a friend that is a talented writer. Together you guys have incredible lyrics. One of them dies and the other oddly can no longer write these lyrics. So either Cam is still torn up by bloodsheds passing or he wasn't doing the bulk of it. See... thats using common sense. He dumbed down his lyrics? Really? Because when Cam came out guys like BIG, and Pac were the big sellers...you know...guys that had strong lyrical presence. What fucking retard would say "I know the top two guys in the game are making money off good lyrics, but fuck that I am going to dumb down my lyrics and see if that works."

And after his say 2nd flopping ass album, wouldn't he see that dumbing down his lyrics isn't working and pull that great lyrical talent out his ass?

And I "always" say guys have ghost writers? So me calling out Camron and Fat Joe is "always"? Okay then. I didn't realize they were the only two rappers.

Oh wait...I am saying stuff without pointlessly cursing like a moron and trying to sound tough since that is what we are doing.....

Name one fucking verse that fucking camron has fucking written since 19 fucking 97 when his fucking cousin Bloodshed died that has fucking shown the slightest fucking bit of fucking lyrcial fucking talent, you lame ass fuck.

Hows that.

Biggie also got Charlie Baltimore, Lil Kim, Lil Cease and the rest of Junior Mafia record deals....where is the skill in that group?? I know everyone is still trying to figure out the deep meaning behind some of MC Klepto's and Larceny's rhymes.

Save that "I know hip hop so I can yell at you" shit for someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Prove a point or shut the fuck up. But save that high and mighty bullshit for someone who cares.

Well excuse me angry internet poster.

But you have a friend that is a talented writer. Together you guys have incredible lyrics. One of them dies and the other oddly can no longer write these lyrics. So either Cam is still torn up by bloodsheds passing or he wasn't doing the bulk of it. See... thats using common sense. He dumbed down his lyrics? Really? Because when Cam came out guys like BIG, and Pac were the big sellers...you know...guys that had strong lyrical presence. What fucking retard would say "I know the top two guys in the game are making money off good lyrics, but fuck that I am going to dumb down my lyrics and see if that works."

And after his say 2nd flopping ass album, wouldn't he see that dumbing down his lyrics isn't working and pull that great lyrical talent out his ass?

And I "always" say guys have ghost writers? So me calling out Camron and Fat Joe is "always"? Okay then. I didn't realize they were the only two rappers.

Oh wait...I am saying stuff without pointlessly cursing like a moron and trying to sound tough since that is what we are doing.....

Name one fucking verse that fucking camron has fucking written since 19 fucking 97 when his fucking cousin Bloodshed died that has fucking shown the slightest fucking bit of fucking lyrcial fucking talent, you lame ass fuck.

Hows that.

Biggie also got Charlie Baltimore, Lil Kim, Lil Cease and the rest of Junior Mafia record deals....where is the skill in that group?? I know everyone is still trying to figure out the deep meaning behind some of MC Klepto's and Larceny's rhymes.

Save that "I know hip hop so I can yell at you" shit for someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. Prove a point or shut the fuck up. But save that high and mighty bullshit for someone who cares.

Charlie Baltimore never had a ghostwriter. And Lil Kim and Junior Mafia were his friends they had that Brooklyn connection, he had no personal connection with Cam. Cam was nothing but a basketball player turned drug dealer turned rapper.

And as far having good songs with strong lyrics after Bloodshed die, he's had alot in my opinion:

357, Do It Again, Welcome to New York (where in my opinion he outshined Jay Z), intro to Purple Haze, Take Em to Church, Tomorrow, D Rugs, Prophecy, Sports, Drugs & Entertainment, Daydreaming, Get Em Girls, Get Em Girls Remix, Intro to Killa Season, Oh Boy, the stuff he did with the Fanastic Four(Big Pun, Canibus, and NORE), Hate Music, Pull It(ft. DMX), DipSet Anthem, I Really Mean It, theres alot of great songs on Diplomatic Immunity 1 in my opinion.

But your right man, because your never wrong right? Get off the niggas dick man.

Guest Felonies!
Cam was nothing but a basketball player turned drug dealer turned rapper.

Oh, that's everyone.

This post was dedicated to MrRant, because I saw him reading this thread.

Y'all faking the fizzle, I'm caking for shizzle

Fuck a Sizzler steak, my steak stay sizzled

Eight, boom, boom, my ace boon coon

Shake, bake, skate, vroom, vroom (We getting money nigga)

Seventh to eighth, zoom, zoom, boom, boom tune

For I get like that boom, boom room (I'm getting money nigga)

Wreck 'N Effects, zoom, zoom, meh poon, poon

Since the movie "Cacoon", had my uzi, platooned (I'm getting money nigga.

You just called that good. You are right. If that is what you consider good lyrics, then I am wrong. Cam has been amazing for years now.