TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 11/30 - 12/2

This is just fucking STUPID. What is the point of running a fake punt on your own 15, and then punting? My fucking god. This is worse than Zook era.

Edit: And the luckiest play of the year.

Every Gator on the field must have horseshoes in their pockets and rabbit's feet around their necks.

Florida's choke-job amuses me, as they're one of the teams I grew to hate as a child, along with all UCONN teams, all NORTH CAROLINA-based teams, all FLORIDA/MIAMI/FLORIDA STATE teams, and all CALIFORNIA-based teams. Yeah, pretty much all the consistently good ones. And Michigan State, I hate them, too.

This is why you've got to fucking love the SEC.

Wow.

17 unanswered. 21 unanswered. The running back throwing a TD out of the shotgun. Intercepted shovel pass for TD. Now THIS?

Guest Smues

OU with a 60-yd bomb to go up 14-0

And somewhere in Norman, Dama weeps with joy.

No, somewhere in Norman Dama is screaming "IF THE FUCKING REFS HADNT FUCKING TAKEN THE FUCKING OREGON GAME FROM US WE'D BE IN THE FUCKING TITLE GAME!"

No, somewhere in Norman Dama is screaming "IF THE FUCKING REFS HADNT FUCKING TAKEN THE FUCKING OREGON GAME FROM US WE'D BE IN THE FUCKING TITLE GAME!"

FUCK USC!!

I hate Oklahoma so this sucks but at least USC lost.

Florida's trying to accumulate those style points again.

Maybe this will give Florida the title game nod on virtue of this being an entertaining game (should Florida win).

......right

Maybe this will give Florida the title game nod on virtue of this being an entertaining game (should Florida win).

......right

Well isn't that the argument for Michigan? "BUT THE GAME WAS GREAT! WOULDN'T YOU WANNA SEE IT AGAIN?!"

Guest Princess Leena

You know it!

......right

Well isn't that the argument for Michigan? "BUT THE GAME WAS GREAT! WOULDN'T YOU WANNA SEE IT AGAIN?!"

The arguement is that they are better than Florida. What a noble concept

lol at CBS openly campaigning for Florida...wow Gary EVERY TEAM IS 2nd PLACE TO OHIO ST

objectivity is no longer a requirement for broadcasters now