TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BUTT

POSTER STAR RATINGS

I gave Bob Barron 5 stars, about three times in a row. And I would also rate this topic 5 stars....if it would let me.

quick edit: it let me.

now we just wait and see how many accounts with no posts give you 1's

Really, though, I feel we're abusing the star rating system. Let's let one star threads be the only one star threads and five star threads be the only five star threads. How else will we know what threads are hot and what threads are not? If I were to believe the ratings as they currently are, I would have never opened Red Hot Thumbtack's thread re his filthy dog dick and its corollary urinary problems and appreciated it for the banger it is.

I don't get this whole Friend System. What's the point?

And what's the point of commenting people's profiles?

And another thing...why am I able to see the people who recently viewed my profile?

Oh, and why are we rating threads?

And while I'm at it, who cares about rating posters?

But now that I look closer, all of Mike's and Mole's profile information on the left sidebar are in RED now because they're admins. Cool shit.

I can turn all of it off, I just thought i'd leave all the new features on after the install so you guys know whats new in this release. I agree, many of the things are pointless. Its a forum, not myspace.

I like that the new message board shortens Sensei's name to Sensei John K. Makes him look more urbanized and hip.

They've "upgraded" the "software." The "star ratings" are meant to signify that a "remarkable change" has occurred. Why can't you see that?

Oh yeah. How blind of me.

I just gave Leena five stars like three times in a row. But the rest of you are fucking up the system.