TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
AnnieEclectic

I'm sorry guys.

So I am checking out new posts and this thread made me curious. I clicked on the link to the blog, and it went to my myspace blog, complete with phony pic I took from mulletsgalore.com.

Is this a mistake that myspace logs me into MY blog, or is this a big coincidence that someone randomly found my myspace page (which is not linked or mentioned anywhere on this site), and used it as a joke thread thinking the pic was real?

If anyone else clicks the link and they get a mullet guy talking about a trip to Louisville, let me know.

EDIT---Nevermind, I see a similar problem two posts ahead of mine. I submitted this post earlier, but I got the damned "unauthorized" message. Oh well.

You're unauthorized because of e.coli danger.

God damn uncooked meat.

In any case, yay for bizarre link issues. I guess what the titular Annie is saying is... there's a little bit of Annie in all of us.

Edited by Ace309

For those of you who are out of the loop, Annie's revelation is that she's actually biologically male and is planning on having the big cut done at some point in the future. She recently began hormone therapy.

The MySpace blog link was an attempt to link to her personal blog, but she screwed it up.

Now, back to the dildo jokes.

Edited by Ace309

I've been slightly busy. "slightly" meaning "horrendously"

I sure cocked things up. (ha ha. see what I did there? ugh.)

www.myspace.com/ayaislove

for the new, sanitized "No references to who I am because my work scans myspace and I don't want them to know what I'm doing yet" myspace site. You know you have it right if you see an idiot dressed like Sub Zero.

... because I'm dressed like Sub Zero.

And, well... thanks guys. It's incredibly sweet to know that a) none of you feel negative towards me (because of this... otherwise, shit, go for it) and b) you're all accepting.

You all are awesome. Feel free to add me or whatnot, I'll get to adds soon.

-Annie