TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul

Suggestions from people

if Paul has 200 bucks to blow, what's the big deal? Maybe 200 bucks isn't shit to him...I don't see the logic in saying "buy your kid something instead of spending it on here"...if he has it to spend, who gives a fuck how he spends it? I doubt his daughter is going without simply because he put money into this place.

Personally, i would not do it, but if he can, more power to him.

Here's a helpful hint. Don't fuck around in Al's Sports Folder. See you tomorrow.

Flaming distracts from serious discussions about sport things!

if Paul has 200 bucks to blow, what's the big deal? Maybe 200 bucks isn't shit to him...I don't see the logic in saying "buy your kid something instead of spending it on here"...if he has it to spend, who gives a fuck how he spends it? I doubt his daughter is going without simply because he put money into this place.

Personally, i would not do it, but if he can, more power to him.

And for all the people questioning why he's pay that much money ... let's keep one foot in reality. It's not like he bid thousands upon thousands of dollars. It's $200.00 ... it's not going to break the bank in the Paul household.

Yeah, 200 bucks really isn't that much money.

It isn't that $200 is a lot of money; it's a lot of money in comparison to the actual value of what is being purchased here. Paul's dropped two benjamins to be a hall monitor for a week. Why?

Yeah, 200 bucks really isn't that much money.

It isn't that $200 is a lot of money; it's a lot of money in comparison to the actual value of what is being purchased here. Paul's dropped two benjamins to be a hall monitor for a week. Why?

"Durr, durr, hey guys, remember when I was a mod at TSM that one week???? I was the queen of the ball!"

No, Paul acted like a total moron for the sake of being an attention whore, distracted conversation, chimed in with his worthless thoughts, flamed away, and got what he deserved.

FratBoyScout is right

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
chave isn't even sure what he's lashing out at.

He got you good, because you enjoy some albums that are more critically acclaimed but not as popular as other albums!

$200 is ridiculous. Come on.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
The mod squad over there still can't keep me out. I can post under different IP's and usernames. I just wonder if I should do it NOW.

I only have 1 spare username...but a never ending list of proxy servers.

I think I'll use mine soon. But it won't be undercover.

OOH. OOH.

Oh, ew, I clicked on a link and it sent me to The Pit.

why do you hate the Pit, Kotz? Do you hate certain people there? Do you hate the layout of the place? Do you hate the fact that 60% of it revolves around Boardum, 30% around CE and the other 10% is spread out amongst the rest? All of the above? What is it, exactly?

Oh, ew, I clicked on a link and it sent me to The Pit.

why do you hate the Pit, Kotz? Do you hate certain people there? Do you hate the layout of the place? Do you hate the fact that 60% of it revolves around Boardum, 30% around CE and the other 10% is spread out amongst the rest? All of the above? What is it, exactly?

That split-second I saw of the place was the first I've seen it since way, way back, like when it was still brand new. Kudos for keeping a TSM spinoff going for so long, but it's sadly full of the "cool in real life, inexplicably grating on the internet" folks (Boardum is where these cases end up probably), and was originally created as a refuge for those who wish to be "fair and balanced." CE isn't much better here, but I'd rather talk with stupid liberals with whom I can generally agree with than stupid conservatives who share zero common ground with me.

Short version: The Pit has MikeSC. TSM does not. TSM > The Pit >>>>>>>>>>>> Elitist Cabal.

Guest UncleBen

Wanna be mod for a week? Wanna spend 200 dollars so you can take YOUR forums seriously, like Al? Like to contribute to beanie babies and pills? Wanna not be able to control the activity on your board? We've got the auction for you!

it's sadly full of the "cool in real life, inexplicably grating on the internet" folks (Boardum is where these cases end up probably),

I'll take that.

Wanna be mod for a week? Wanna spend 200 dollars so you can take YOUR forums seriously, like Al? Like to contribute to beanie babies and pills? Wanna not be able to control the activity on your board? We've got the auction for you!

Czech?