TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul

Suggestions from people

I'll start an eBay auction.

I'll start the bidding at $200

What a waste of money! Shouldn't you be buying Paul's kid some clothes or Christmas presents instead of wasting your money like that, Chave?

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

What a waste of money! Shouldn't you be buying Paul's kid some clothes or Christmas presents instead of wasting your money like that, Chave?

Touch 'em all! Good one, Chav, or Niskie, or Black Lushus, or Eric, or whoever. How can one tell when everybody has already made the same joke like ten times?

Touch 'em all! Good one, Chav, or Niskie, or Black Lushus, or Eric, or whoever. How can one tell when everybody has already made the same joke like ten times?

And it rocked, IIRC!

Hey, don't bring my name into this...

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

I like Pit posters independent of one another, but when shit like this happens and they become this mass of groupthinking dopes, look out.

"You guys tend to repeat this 'our Paul can spend his money any way he wants' talking point."

"He thinks we repeat ourselves? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:"

"Hey look, he says we repeat ourselves"

"I guess you people think we repeat ourselves!"

IdoCocaine.jpg

Seriously.jpg

I like Pit posters independent of one another, but when shit like this happens and they become this mass of groupthinking dopes, look out.

"You guys tend to repeat this 'our Paul can spend his money any way he wants' talking point."

They repeat themselves when under stress

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

I like it!

This is the internet. If a joke has only been made like ten times, it's still in it's developmental stage. There's a long way to go before it's played out. Give it a few more weeks, and maybe then it'll be passe.

And do you really like us independantly of each other, or was that just a good way to segue to the putdown?

oh come on Czech, it's the same ol thing with you too...you bitch about the exact same thing...it's one vicious cycle leading into another...it never changes and neither party is right or wrong.

No, seriously, I'm confused. Mike won't ban Paul because he's afraid Paul will give him negative feedback. But Paul already gave him negative feedback, so........????

1. This debacle has gone even further to show what an incompetent douche Mike is.

2. This debacle has further exposed the sheep-like mentality of certain Pit members. (And no Black Lushus, I'm not including you. Spare us any further self-righteous indignation.)

Paul did something neat, I guess. He still associates with a crew of dick-hurt halfwits.