TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul

Suggestions from people

Lemme get this straight...

An auction was put up for being a mod for a week. A silly idea, but a silly idea that was made quite clear it was stupid in the course of the discussion over it. A poster named "Paul" wins it, a poster I've never even HEARD of to be frankly honest and I've been around these forums since Keith ran the place, and his entire brilliant scheme is to win the auction, then get booted from the board, thereby killing the auction and then threatening negative feedback on the "seller". All so he can "ruin" their stupid auction, and then gloats about it.

That's the stupidest goddamn thing I've heard in awhile.

A poster named "Paul" wins it, a poster I've never even HEARD of to be frankly honest

How have you never heard of Paul?

Guest UncleBen
Yeah, 200 bucks really isn't that much money.

It isn't that $200 is a lot of money; it's a lot of money in comparison to the actual value of what is being purchased here. Paul's dropped two benjamins to be a hall monitor for a week. Why?

"Durr, durr, hey guys, remember when I was a mod at TSM that one week???? I was the queen of the ball!"

bobbyanimated.gif

Guest CWMwasmurdered
Am I the only person here who can enjoy both mesageboards? Calm the fuck down already.

I don't see anyone getting excited. Kotz made one joke, hardly a freak out.

And yet Hawk52, of all people, pretty much nails it. The fact that the auction was a moronic idea doesn't really change that Paul really went to a lot of trouble to "work a message board." Um, congratulations?

Guest Princess Leena

Paul didn't do a lot.

So, can I be a mod for 50 cents now? 99 cents if I get to ban Mole.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

Reading the Pit confuses me. They seem to think everyone here is up in arms, but there hasn't been that big of a "How dare he" reaction. There's no shock factor. Paul's "worked" the board before, it's not as if it was...Fooster revealing he's Sean Shannon.

Why the fuck wasn't Paul banned before this? He was always an awful poster and flamed and trolled everywhere. Yet didn't one of the mods say a while back that they were under orders from the top not to ban him? And now look what happened. Genius!

If someone banned all the awful posters, all the posters that flamed, and all the posters that trolled, there wouldn't be much of a message board. Who would be left for niskie to talk to?

Reading the Pit confuses me. They seem to think everyone here is up in arms, but there hasn't been that big of a "How dare he" reaction. There's no shock factor. Paul's "worked" the board before, it's not as if it was...Fooster revealing he's Sean Shannon.

I dunno, we talked about it for an hour or so, but then conversation moved on to how Leena is like Sting.

If someone banned all the awful posters, all the posters that flamed, and all the posters that trolled, there wouldn't be much of a message board. Who would be left for niskie to talk to?

Yeah but Paul was a PBP. And he came back just as bad, and was allowed to stay.

Am I the only person here who can enjoy both mesageboards? Calm the fuck down already.

I don't see anyone getting excited. Kotz made one joke, hardly a freak out.

It was more of an exhausted statement about all of the senseless friction between the two boards. I'm well aware of Kotz's inability to tolerate those who think differently than him(just kidding Pat, lol!).

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I dunno, we talked about it for an hour or so, but then conversation moved on to how Leena is like Sting.

And you wonder why I don't want to post there?

And you wonder why I don't want to post there?

Not any more, no.

Paul didn't do a lot.

He bid $200 in an eBay auction for a temporary moderator position, intentionally trolled to get himself suspended from that power, so that he could lose said temporary moderator position and ruin the auction, and then bragged about it proudly at another board. Instead of moronically spending an absurd amount of money to be a moderator, the dude screws Mike or whoever out of an eBay auction with a negative feedback. Okay, sure.

What exactly is the point of all that?

Paul didn't do a lot.

He bid $200 in an eBay auction for a temporary moderator position, intentionally trolled to get himself suspended from that power, so that he could lose said temporary moderator position and ruin the action, and then bragged about it proudly at another board. Instead of moronically spending an absurd amount of money to be a moderator, the dude screws Mike or whoever out of an eBay auction with a negative feedback. Okay, sure.

What exactly is the point of all that?

It's Paul. Swerving the board is what he does.

It's like catnip to him.

Guest NewYorkFox

Oh come on, crack mod staff! I'm certainly hoping you can do better than this!

Keep trying Mole...good thing bot has YOUR money, because you're not good for too much else.