TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul

Suggestions from people

Who gives a FUCK

Seriously, I'm one of the people that usually does care, but I don't see any point in caring about shit this time.

man, you must really hate Paul!

No, not really. But he was banned for being a troll, came back still trolling and was allowed to stay, then fucked over the site owner who is now afraid to ban him out of fear of him doing something that he's ALREADY done, thus posing no more real "threat". Why is this guy being protected?

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

No, not really. But he was banned for being a troll, came back still trolling and was allowed to stay, then fucked over the site owner who is now afraid to ban him out of fear of him doing something that he's ALREADY done, thus posing no more real "threat". Why is this guy being protected?

The one I never got was back in March, the last time he was really being a cancer, was all that "we have orders from the top not to ban StylesMark" stuff. The Top? What the fuck?

Between Mike's fear of negative feedback that's already been given, Paul's intention not to pay, and Mole forgetting to send things he sold because of his percocet haze, none of the parties involved in this whole train wreck should even be allowed to conduct business on eBay, or anywhere. You guys should be limited to lemonade stands in your driveways.

He has tenure

Paul has incriminating pics! :ph34r:

Must avoid obvious joke...

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

He has tenure

Yeah, and the end result of him spamming the board thirty times was that EAGAN got banned. How is this guy so bulletproof for bringing nothing to the table?

The one I never got was back in March, the last time he was really being a cancer, was all that "we have orders from the top not to ban StylesMark" stuff. The Top? What the fuck?

This, as we've learned in this thread, was apparently the work of Mr. "Get a fucking grip you pieces of shit" Josh. I'd really love for him to explain his rationale.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

"Orders From The Top" still makes me smile. Sidestep the guys who run the board on a day-to-day basis here; we have assets to protect like Prince Paul and wildpegasus.

He got banned. There was a server rollback, back around the same time Mike took over, and he got unbanned. I didn't bother to reban him because I didn't care (and because I felt like giving all you people who get so worked up over everything an e-titty twister).

In all seriousness, there was a lot of other shit going on with the board at the time, and rebanning him was mega low on the priority list. There's my rationale.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
He got banned. There was a server rollback, back around the same time Mike took over, and he got unbanned. I didn't bother to reban him because I didn't care (and because I felt like giving all you people who get so worked up over everything an e-titty twister).

In all seriousness, there was a lot of other shit going on with the board at the time, and rebanning him was mega low on the priority list. There's my rationale.

Okay, that makes enough sense, but this was like six months later or so, all the "we have orders from the top to keep him here" stuff. SAVE THE ATTENTION WHORE, SAVE THE BOARD.

Guest Gaybraham_Lincoln

Paul seduced me, made love to to me like I'd never had before, & never called.

That man is a cad.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
The admin/mod staff has had so much trouble getting rid of some people that I couldn't even begin to explain something like that.

Good point. It's as if changing a member group for a troll is like defusing a bomb.

How hard is it to ban an account though? Isn't it just a couple of clicks or is there some sort of tremendously complicated prodecure that only a tech genius like "beaniekids" can understand?

Guest Paul

Bulletproof

Orders from the top

Incriminating photos

You guys...you couldn't put a puzzle together, could you. What if, when Mike farmed out to Mole, there was a THIRD party? Who wished to remain anonymous...didn't want any power, but just demanded that he be "bulletproof" ?

Starting to make sense now...?

Handicapped posters must be coddled at all times, its from some Title XXIII Bill or whatever passed by Congress.

Modding/Admining has to be an incredibly tough job. Beanie babies and snorting Oxys aside, we have alfdogg following me around on a routine basis for any little thing to tap the "warning" button. These people are big deals, kids (copywrite Leena), have some respect for their job titles.

The admin/mod staff has had so much trouble getting rid of some people that I couldn't even begin to explain something like that.

Good point. It's as if changing a member group for a troll is like defusing a bomb.

Not what I mean.

For example, Paul is supposed to be banned right now. It was overturned. This has happened quite a bit lately.

EDIT: Oh and I should mention that the almighty dollar pretty much owns this website. The most recent discussion has been about not flatout banning people, but suspending them for different periods of time, based on their warning tiers.

Guys, I have to take my medicine before dinner, I'd like it if my stomach were undisturbed before I did so. You guys are making me laugh too much.

Thanks.

Bulletproof

Orders from the top

Incriminating photos

You guys...you couldn't put a puzzle together, could you. What if, when Mike farmed out to Mole, there was a THIRD party? Who wished to remain anonymous...didn't want any power, but just demanded that he be "bulletproof" ?

Poster on the grassy knoll

Bulletproof

Orders from the top

Incriminating photos

To prove that he doesn't take this all too seriously of course.

You know, perhaps Paul can explain for us all when he's going to pay up and assume his modship.

He isn't going to get it at all.