TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Lurker/Retiree roll call!

Just out of curiosity, who's still reading? don't worry, I'm not going to try to harangue you into writing again, although I may try to harangue you into marking.

Do you want to mark?

I bet you want to mark.

I check back every once in a while to see who's champ and such.

I would do some marking for you, but with owning my own company now, saving for a wedding, and moving...I don't really have time for that.

However, if you want to entice your offer with, perhaps, some young Mexican hookers, I might be persuaded.

Yo.

I will never, ever involve myself in the administration of the SWF again, but I do occasionally pop in and dispense terrible advice to Raynor and Tom. I think I only come to TSM out of habbit at this point.

-Z

Yo.

I will never, ever involve myself in the administration of the SWF again, but I do occasionally pop in and dispense terrible advice to Raynor and Tom. I think I only come to TSM out of habbit at this point.

-Z

I find the burgeoning video game community here is pretty good.

I've found my niche on the board lurking the Video Game folder and the Anime/Manga thread in the TV folder. My only direct involvement with the SWF since my last run has been winning the fantasy football league and that really doesn't count.

Marking from me would consist of coins, dice, darts, and/or dartboard. Critical thinking be damned.

Well damn, we've got to find some way to get it off Drea.

I'm still around, although I honestly don't read that much of the shows, I do try to read the comments and summaries just to have an idea who / what is going on.

As for marking... you know, I wasn't that good at it when I was helping run the joint. I'm not interested in ticking off people just for the heck of it. :wacko:

Guest Divefire

I'm around a bit, kinda. I may even mark occasionally, because I don't mind pissing people off randomly.

On second thought. I don't read a god damned thing lately, to be honest. Mark me off. It's not right for me to possibly mark when I don't really know what I'm marking...storylines etc.