TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

2007 NFL Playoffs

WC thoughts:

I still can't fathom how Indy can hold LJ to 30-something yards when they gave up 160+ to RON FUCKING DAYNE. I guess it's just that theory of teams/individuals stepping up when they get abused by the media. The only reason I thought K.C. might win was that Trent Green would step up and help out LJ. Should've known better. Granted, the WR's didn't help but still. I think that Addai's contributions have gone somewhat under the radar this year.

I think the Seahawks have a puncher's chance to go in and beat the Bears. Hasselbeck can get the ball down the field and I think their D can force a couple Grossman turnovers. How about Jerramy Stevens performance, a guy who was much maligned for being a headcase, an asshole, and a guy who dropped to many balls.

I'm sure Jets fans are wondering what might have happened if not for that fumble. NE still probably would have won but you never know. It'll be a tough matchup for the Patriots next week though.

Glad to see the Giants finally put out of their misery. Philly's D is gonna have to step up big next week, but they have the veterans to do it with. (Fun Fact: Jon Runyan's from my hometown and I competed in track meets in H.S. bearing his name.)

Here's the problem Marvin, was SB Suck in HD? If not, then it doesn't mean anything. Baltimore is doomed. You see Marvin, you backed the wrong horse again.

Not that I enjoy Marvin's Ravens posts, but at least his horse is still running. Yours is in the stable now, waiting for next year.

Here's the problem Marvin, was SB Suck in HD? If not, then it doesn't mean anything. Baltimore is doomed. You see Marvin, you backed the wrong horse again.

Super Bowl XXXV was the second Super Bowl to be aired in HD. Super Bowl XXXIV was the first I think, although CBS reportedly put a hell of a lot more money into their presentation than ABC did.

You know who played in the first ever Super Bowl in HD..Steve McNair..you know who else..Derrick Mason! You know who else..Samari Rolle! WHOO!

Guest Vitamin X

What does the quality of Choken OneHawk 34's favorite team have to do with Marvin's fanboyisms?

Seattle has a samll chance, but (as much as it hurts me to say it) they clearly have the least chance of any of the teams.

They've lucked there way this far.

The KC running game collapse really puzzles me. LJ didn't look great, but the OL collapsed. With his running style, you need a little momentum. He was getting hit after his first couple of steps every time.