TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

2007 NFL Playoffs

New England made one heck of a nice drive there at the end. Pity they can't do things like that unless there are less than two minutes on the clock. Both defenses have done one amazing job but New England was looking sluggish there after being on the field the whole half.

Patriots are picking up the blitz, Brady was just missing his passes. Might be an interesting second half but I cannot see them being able to contain LT any longer. Guy just is too fast, too strong and too damn elusive.

That Bears/Seahawks game was fucking great. The fact that both teams had issues made it all the more dramatic.

I do think I agree with Mordecai about the coverage of the game though. Post game, I expected the Bear's defense which hung in there and fought their asses off against a resurgent Seahawk's offense to get mentioned, along with the aforementioned Seahawk's offense and with defense playing better then anyone gave them credit for.

What got mentioned? Rex Grossman's two long passes, like he had picked up the Bears by himself and packed them on his back single-handidly to win the game. It outright pissed me off. There was almost NO credit to the Bear's defense, or their running game, let alone the Seahawks playing above their expected abilities. Just Rex fucking Grossman.

One of the commentators on the post show incensed me by claiming Seattle giving up those huge plays was "inexcusable"...If I was paying attention, Grossman was targeting Hunter, who just joined the team TWO WEEKS AGO on atleast one of those. On top of that, they gave no mention to all the injuries and players missing from Seattle and treated them like they were expected to win the damned game. Every expert before the game was predicting pretty much a shutout, so why not give Seattle credit for being within three points? I mean, the people calling the game called a spade a spade, and mentioned all the injuries Seattle had, and said it was impressive that Seattle was hanging in there...Why can't the people whose job is to talk about the games do the same?!

...Anyway, congrats Bears. Great game.

"Going for a headbutt"? Are you kidding me? That was just taunting, and then the New England player took a cheap shot. Should have been offsetting personal fouls. These refs aren't as cool as my new hero, Overdramatic Ref.

Brady is throwing like crap out there. He's either too high or his throws aren't getting there.

San Diego's receivers can't catch and the Patriots quarterback can't throw.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Brady is throwing like crap out there. He's either too high or his throws aren't getting there.

San Diego's receivers can't catch and the Patriots quarterback can't throw.

Yeah, the Patriots quarterback. Tim Brody sucks.

You know, in that Jay-Z/Earnhardt Jr./Patrick video and commercial, they're in an F430 and she's driving a fuckin' Zonda. There's no way in hell that Ferrari keeps up. It's been bugging me all season whenever they show it.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
You know, in that Jay-Z/Earnhardt Jr./Patrick video and commercial, they're in an F430 and she's driving a fuckin' Zonda. There's no way in hell that Ferrari keeps up. It's been bugging me all season whenever they show it.

These rotoscoped Charles Schwab commercials are weird. I don't like them. That reminds me, I have to watch A Scanner Darkly tonight. Any quick reviews you guys can give me? Am I gonna like it?

Why are the Chargers trying to outdo the Giants with moronic, well after the play is over personal fouls?

The Chargers don't want to win this game. They're trying their absolute best to just drop balls all over the field which would have iced this one a loooong time ago.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Lucky breaks just find the Patriots. I don't get it. Any other team would've been put away at the half.

Guest Vitamin X

You know, I've completely forgotten the playoffs started last week. And that's a good thing.

These 8 teams were the only ones worth a crap this season, truly.

I'm not happy about the Bears winning, but at least the Seahawks gave em a good fight.

Also, give the Southern California fans credit for giving San Diego a loud stadium today.

This New England-San Diego game is insane so far, and living up to its game of the week billing thus far.