TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

2007 NFL Playoffs

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"
Please, not another week of Brady love. PLEASE!

Are you new to this foot ball?

Like I said last week, it's not the playofffs unless Brady Vs Manning occurs.

Also as I predicted yesterday, Viniteri will miss the gw FG attempt and send the Patriots back to the SB. It's the only way for that game to end.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

This is 24 seconds early, but I feel safe saying it: "lol, Schottenheimer"

So, Tom Brady will be winning his 4th ring in 3 weeks.

Shittenheimer needs to quit as his team GAVE this one away with drops and personal fouls.

Guest "Go, Mordecai!"

Well, I know this is an unpopular stance, but go Bears, and go Colts. I will not be able to stand God's Team against...well, I suppose they both are, aren't they.

As a Patriots fan I can safely say, San Diego lost that game. I mean yeah the New England did their job but the Chargers defensive secondary just totally hung them out to dry with stupid plays.

Damn shame for Nate Kaeding as well. Two big field goal attempts with the game winding down in the playoffs, two misses.

Was it just me or did the announcers (Phil Simms and the other guy) seem rather biased towards wanting to see the Chargers win? I loved that whole, "Ladainian having a heated exchange on the Patriots celebrating on his home field" at the end as he's running away, as if it justifies his actions.

Marty should have been fired for that STUPID challenge on the fumble caused by Brown. THAT'S why they didn't get another play, Marty threw it in the trash. Eight seconds is too much of a risk with the Patriots. They like to blitz and if you don't get out of bounds, you're dead.

I would also like to say, I love Troy Brown. That guy is more the heart and soul of the Patriots than Tom "I tried my best to lose SD" Brady.

LT was TRYING to get off of the field when 3 Pats grabbed him for no reason to rub his face in the loss. That was stupid.

Troy Brown is the official "Mr. Everything"... Offense, Defense, and Special Teams as a return man.

He's also the bus driver, the pilot of the private jet, gets the lunches, mows the grass and the waterboy. Yet I can't get his damn jersey because I don't live in Boston. Then again, they may not have bothered to make one.

I guess I'll be rooting for the Pats to win it all by default since Brady's a Michigan man. He can continue his quest to becoming the greatest QB of all-time. Not sure who to go for between the Saints and the Bears.

LT was TRYING to get off of the field when 3 Pats grabbed him for no reason to rub his face in the loss. That was stupid.

Yeah, LT doesn't need to take that shit, especially when he played like the MVP he is. And from a guy named Hobbs.