TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

The OAO ECW Thread for 1/23/07

Who did Punk piss off to get jobbed out like this?

Didn't read that WON thread eh? Well let's see.....he was one of Heymans favorites which has people not liking him.....Andrerson and Finlay don't like him.

Oh and now he has heat for "excessivly making out with Maria on the trip to Iraq"

So Burke is now a boxer?

They promoted his "amatuer boxing background" on Smackdown when he first debuted with Terkay so it isn't anything new.

I thought he was teh 3rd member of Cryme Tyme or El Hermano de K-Kwick.

The entire back because he was making out with his "fine ass girl".

Edit: I'm shocked how much time they are giving this match.

did Hunter get heat like this when He was dating Stephanie..or shawn when him and Sunny were messing around..Or Carlito and Torrie...

They know Test Lashley will suck and don't want to give it alot of time.

Strikers impressions have him dressing seperately by himself, usually in a hallway somewhere. I think he was "doing" Owen Hart and Benoit, Holly and Eddy Guerrero got pissed off and threw him out of the dressing room.

Vince should "own" the TNA chant - make it seem like the fans want the Dancing Divas Tits N' Ass whenever the crowd starts chanting TNA. Pretty soon the fans would stop chanting it because they'd want to see wrestling and not bad Diva dancing...

Didn't read that WON thread eh? Well let's see.....he was one of Heymans favorites which has people not liking him.....Andrerson and Finlay don't like him.

Oh and now he has heat for "excessivly making out with Maria on the trip to Iraq"

Everybody is jealous of him since he is the only one of the new guys on Smackdown/ECW that actually has a future in pro-wrestling and has a hot gf.

did Hunter get heat like this when He was dating Stephanie..or shawn when him and Sunny were messing around..Or Carlito and Torrie...

No one was about to say anything about the bosses daughter and a popular worker (Vince was big on HHH before he dated Stephanie).

Torrie/Carlito is kayfabe. The main problem was that it was a public promotional tour and they felt Punk wasn't be a good rep for the company by making out with Maria in public especially since they aren't on-air couple.

Alot of this is Finlay I'm guessing.......If you listen to Matt Hardy's shoot from the time he was fired. He painted Finlay as this real asshole that would go behind your back to management to fuck you over and out of your push/spot if you weren't one of his little pets doing exactly what he wanted.

Good match that served its purpose of elevating Burke, establishing Punk's momentum toward the RR, and furthering the feud between Punk and Striker.

I cant wait for the inevitable Lashley/AMMCV matchup.

There'd never be a promo as they'd be scared of Monty owning him on the mic.

Elijah Burke would own Beta Bitch on the mic.

They hurt him by putting him on this show.......he needs to be working with good workers not guys like Test.

With the running powerslam the most devastating finisher in history.

I cant wait to see the Rumble now.

Whats with all the hatred on Test? Wasnt he trained by Bret Hart?

They hurt him by putting him on this show.......he needs to be working with good workers not guys like Test.

Bobby Lashley does not belong on ECW.

Well Lashley dominated the heel.....so um what's the point of the PPV match?

give people a break between the good matches?

That did not make any booking sense to me as Test got pinned clean, after that Hardcore Holly promo I expected Holly to interfere and get inserted into the Rumble title match. Maybe some worries from the office that the match was going to suck and they wanted to get them some ring time in front of a live tv crowd?

I expect them to make the Rumble match a 3-way with Hardcore Holly. It's clear they didn't think Holly would be ready to work tonight so they're giving him another 5 days to recover.

If I'm wrong, I'd expect them to make the Rumble rematch Extreme Rules.

That did not make any booking sense to me as Test got pinned clean, after that Hardcore Holly promo I expected Holly to interfere and get inserted into the Rumble title match. Maybe some worries from the office that the match was going to suck and they wanted to get them some ring time in front of a live tv crowd?

You think the WWE cares about putting a bad match on PPV?

Making it an extreme rules, seems to be a given. It really should have ended with these two brawling through the crowd into the back and into the streets.

They haven't done that sort of thing in awhile and it was rather commonplace not just in WWE but in wrestling as a whole but instead they made no reason to care about the match.

I get that Test is Holly to Lashley's Lesnar but even that one bothered to make Holly look to have a fighting shot or give a reason to care.