TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

OAO ECW Tuesday January 30th

Ha! There is your number one heel!

Oh, in case anyone was wondering who the # 2 face is behind Lashley. It is Kelly Kelly. Seriously, I want someone to tell me who it is if it is not her and I want evidence.

Id say CM Punk based on the signs and stuff in the crowd but not for long if they keep jobbing him out.

RVD's probably #3 and he's getting the same thing.

Hell..Id say Lashley isn't even the #1 face..

I don't think they want a #2 face they just want to put a bunch of Heels over so Lashley can beat them all and continue to be a crappy champion.

If they aren't careful, Brooke Adams will steal the stage. Good thing Kelly has the bubbly personality to cover her shitty dancing.

She's better looking than most WWE women tend to be........and she's also doesn't have the typical bleached out look so that helps.

Sometimes it seems like WWE purposely tries to bury itself and produce an awful show. Tonight is one of those times.

Does it really matter how people backstage feel? I've never heard of a company punishing guys so often for backstage bullshit while sabotaging their own product. They jobbed out two of the most popular guys on the roster on the same night. This can only lose fans. Its like they don't even want money any more.