TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Biggest Train Wreck of a Life

I felt good about myself before making this thread. I just wanted to see the consensus on who everybody thought was the most pathetic. I obviously missed the time when Marvin went from being best known for his Kauffman avatars to being the board's version of Tiny Tim.

Marvin, you should get a job as a cook at real restaurant. With your experience you could probably get a full-time job with better hours and better pay than the old folks' home. Unless there's no such thing in your desolate part of MD.
All the nice restaurants are in OC and for the most part, the ones that are hiring are only hiring for seasonal positions (Mar-Nov) so the better pay is cancelled out by the lack of a job for 4 months and extra gas money since its a good 30 minutes away from here and the traffic in the summer is horrendous. Round trip now for me from home to work and back is 14 miles or about 24 minutes. Im lucky enough that my beat up car still gets good enough gas milage that I usually only have to buy gas every 17 days or so.

And for those not keeping score, I started the downward spiral on here about a year ago..We're pretty close to the 1 year anniversary of the infamous sports bar incident (March 4th) and last time I actually went out on anything that even closely resembled a date...ugh.

And about Snitsky..he just wierds me out..and I feel bad for the guy since he's gonna get a big push for about a month and then they'll probably fire him. Plucking his eyelashes couldnt have been fun..at least his hair will grow back.

Guest Oedipus Rex
We're pretty close to the 1 year anniversary of the infamous sports bar incident (March 4th)

This is a real problem-in-a-nutshell moment, isn't it?

LOL..

nearing the 1 year anniversary of the infamous sports bar incident (sunday), my boss decides to hold the annual "half day of work and meet up somewhere party" next friday at the same exact sports bar...I fully expect to be pissed off at the lack of HD coverage of the ACC tournament, especially if the Terps are playing while Im there.

Also, as much as I hate to mention it, things are looking a bit up for me lately. Im going to wait a bit before saying anymore specifically though..

Guest Queen Leelee

He probably took advantage of the Wii component cable deal I posted.

Good goin', Matt.

his obsession with HD may be weirder than some of the sexual fetishes some people that i know are obsessed with.

And this is a man who knows Ethan Niskie Leena Chave.

anyone ever see that episode of Real Sex where the people were dressing up as horses, complete with hooves with real horseshoes attached? Yeah, they got nothin on Marvin's HD lust.

Ya'll remember that episode of Family Guy where Peter made a TV out of a cardboard box and attached it to his waist?

I don't know why, but Marvin all of a sudden reminds me of that episode.

Guest Oedipus Rex
We're pretty close to the 1 year anniversary of the infamous sports bar incident (March 4th)

This is a real problem-in-a-nutshell moment, isn't it?

Yeah.."I cant believe you guys are using ESPN SD programing stretched on a $2000 Widescreen HD plasma TV!" really sums things up nicely.

No, it's not the instance itself, it's that you celebrated its anniversary.

Here's how you say it: "We're having this work thing on the 4th and I'm seein' that one bitch from last year. Yeah, that one I fucked up. I'mma fix that."

anyone ever see that episode of Real Sex where the people were dressing up as horses, complete with hooves with real horseshoes attached? Yeah, they got nothin on Marvin's HD lust.

On a similar note, have you seen that one episode with the life-sized male sex dolls that a bunch of girls start doin'? That was weird.

yeah, I've seen that one...those chicks go to town on it...and they weren't exactly nasty looking chicks either. What's weird is that the thing ejaculates.

On a similar note, have you seen that one episode with the life-sized male sex dolls that a bunch of girls start doin'? That was weird.

And they said to the creator of the doll that the balls need to be more life-like.

How the hell do I remember that?