TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Biggest Train Wreck of a Life

Guest Eagle Man

Okay, I know some of us have been rough on him, but

I had a 10 minute hyperventilating session where I thought I was going to need to call an ambulance.

This is not an appropriate response. For a second, I thought I should start working on a screenplay about you, but then oops, I'm Rando.

Theres a fun thing about going to the emergency room at 11 pm..there were about 3 people ahead of me in much worse shape than I was (on guy somehow was missing his whole right hand, some little kids face was blue and I have no idea what was up on the other one) so I just decided to come back home as I had calmed down and all..I didnt need em to telll me I had a panic attack and then try to explain why.

All I know is that all these little details hit me last night that I ignored over the last almost 2 weeks. Throw all the little details together and it comes out like that. And now Ive got to figure out how to deal with telling her..because the last thing I want to have happen is for everything that Ive convinced myself was bad turnout to be nothing..but Im not just going to disappear.

Guest Vitamin X

A panic attack may warrant a visit to a therapist or psychiatrist sometime soon, but not an ER visit. Hell I felt weird about needing to go in there to get stitches on my finger (deep, deep cut) a couple weeks ago.

Guest Queen Leelee

I think it's safe to say Marvin has crossed into WP territory.

Now, we just need something similar to him fucking a weight bench.

Guest Queen Leelee

It is in some states, I think.

Besides, Marvin lives in Bumfuck, MD where the hicks let their daughters marry at like 12.

I agree with Vitamin X's recommendation to get in contact with a psychiatrist immediately. The hapless self-loathing (along with the overt willingness to share it with complete strangers on the internet) may not warrant attention, but a panic attack is indicative of real physical stress from your mental state, whatever it may be.

Can you really give Marvin that kind of credit? You really think he's been masquerading as a pitiful human being on a wrestling message board for, what, a couple of years now?

He hasn't been doing this for a couple years.

He actually came right out during the height of wildpegasus's gimmick to say he would be that person next. Subsequently he went into overdrive to prove his own prophecy correct.

To paraphrase Kotz "Marvin walks the line between gimmick and real."

The guy really is the new wildpegasus...only nowhere near as banworthy.

Guest Eagle Man
To paraphrase Kotz "Marvin walks the line between gimmick and real."

That was my line! And as for walking it, he lost his balance looooong ago.

Guest Vitamin X
I think it is, but aren't there some super specific read-between-the-lines rules that basically end up making it illegal anyway?

www.ageofconsent.com

Some weird rules, but all states are different. Florida, for example, it's okay for a 16 year old to have sex with up to a 24 year old, but anything after that is jailbait. In California, it's 18, unless the two people are less than three years apart.

In some places like New Mexico, even, it's legal to have gay sex at 13, but hetero sex is set at 17. And that's a red state!

I'm telling you, Marvin is some rich executive with a hot wife and two kids... he's just here when he's fucking bored, I just know it!+

which is most of the time.

And last nights episode was probably exactly what I needed to prove that Im never going to be able handle/start any sort of relationship with anyone, because as it stands right now, Im the only one freaking out and I'm probably hitting the abort button on something that if I had any more ability to handle, would probably work out at least for the short term.

As for the professional help, I dont doubt I need it, but I still remember the last time when I went back when I was in Middle School and they didnt do anything for me because my mother didnt want me on any meds per my doctors recommendation because they might interfere with my other problems. I also wasnt allowed to be put on Ritalin back in 2nd grade for the same reason.

I think it is, but aren't there some super specific read-between-the-lines rules that basically end up making it illegal anyway?

www.ageofconsent.com

That site's been down for a couple years now, at least it has been whenever I've attempted to access it

It doesn't matter anyway because it was out of date when it was up... they never updated with the law that Bush signed in '03 that says if you want to bang ladies (and guys, I guess) abroad, they have to be 18, regardless of local law (gotta protect those teenagers of the world!)

So..I wont get into details as to how I got talked into going today with her, but the ultimate question I have is:

I spent 5 hours with her between coffeee and bowling and at the end I walked her to her car and told her to drive home safely and that Id call her..she said "come here and gimme a hug" and I did, and it wasnt as akward of a hug because shes only a bit shorter than I am..but I just wonder if "Come here and gimme a hug" is a good thing or not..