TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Biggest Train Wreck of a Life

"if you can call me for a few tonight...I would really like to talk to you...Plus, I have something I kinda want to discuss with you.....(don't stress about it....just give me a call later :)"

I wonder if this is the "somebody told me you have AIDS" talk?

"if you can call me for a few tonight...I would really like to talk to you...Plus, I have something I kinda want to discuss with you.....(don't stress about it....just give me a call later :)"

She's moving.

oh man, you GOTTA tell us how this goes!

Dont think you have to worry about that lol..

"if you can call me for a few tonight...I would really like to talk to you...Plus, I have something I kinda want to discuss with you.....(don't stress about it....just give me a call later :) "

She's moving.

Well..I already noted there is a good chance she will be moving in the summer..and shes going back home for Easter next wednesday..

Ive got a feeling really..that this might be about last night (not exactly what you think..)..although I'll probably die in the floor laughing if it is to do with leenas message to her.

just thank god it's not the "I'm pregnant" line!

That would have been damn impressive. Marv's animal magnetism and sperm are so strong he doesn't even have to fuck em to knock em up!

If I had a guess, I'd say it's either:

She's not moving

She has seen this page

She wants you to take her you raging beast

She used to be a man named Harold but he loves you.

In Marv's case, I'm hoping on one and 3.

Knowing Marv's luck, it would be 2 and 4.

Let's give this story a Hollywood ending! Marvin gets lucky and she introduces him to her European Nympho best friend who has always wanted a threesome with a HDTV lover.

So that's something to be "discussed"? Dunno, I think it's the moving thing. I know Marv said she already made that idea public to him, but perhaps she wants to discuss whether to pursue a real relationship or not, and that factors in her decision.

Guest Queen Leelee

I also told Heidi that Matty was still fucking "Heaven". And since "Heaven" doesn't speak English, this can't be refuted.

I also told Heidi that Matty was still fucking "Heaven". And since "Heaven" doesn't speak English, this can't be refuted.

Its nice to know leena doesnt forget things.

I had even forgot about that one, probably because it was me at my dumbest point ever.

BL..go find my thread..the incident in question is in there somewhere in the May timeframe..

and if it makes any difference, she knows I have to be up at 4 in the morning and Ive told her I dont usually stay up that late when I have to get up that early..so Im guessing its probably something important..

I'm guessing it's going to be the "just want to be friends" schtick.

I think this is going to be the next continuing plateau for Marvin

"Marvin, I just want to be friends"

We'll never see him again. She's going to jump him but he'll have a heartattack or whatever he said would happen during sex and die. Shame, but at least he went out on top.