TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

Biggest Train Wreck of a Life

Well..I think this classifys as earth shattering:

Last night she calls me and goes "my migraine is acting up again" and I went "aww.." and then out of nowhere I was like "Is there anything I can do to help" and she's said she would like me to come over and keep her company. Went over, blah blah blah..we started watching a movie and all of a sudden she rolls on her side and goes "get close to me, Im cold" and so we did. Blah blah blah..I had my hands on her waist and then out of nowhere she moved them up to over her boobs, which not very big and she wasn't wearing a bra..but I just kinda felt them and then moved my hands back..I couldn't go any further, felt like I was taking advantage of her or something. Ended up falling asleep next to her (her first though) and just woke up about an hour ago. Im supposedly welcome to come over anytime even if shes not sick now so I must not be too bad.

Well...it's a start.

And you weren't taking advantage. She wants you Marvin. Let that sink in, and next-time battle your nervousness.

She wasnt feeling good though..I dont think you wanna start being all over someone whos not feeling good.

haha..

ok

Well anyway..Im having some serious withdraw issues right now..I wish I could just call in work and go "Im sick..not coming in" and then go back over and lay there with her til she has to go to work tomorrow lol.

damnit..I miss her rubbing my arm and my head, I miss running my fingers through her hair and holding her hands and playing with her fingers, rubbing her back/shoulders/neck..

this sucks.

Wait...WHAT?

I'm saying that you just need to fuck and get it over with. No sense in waiting.

Wait...WHAT?

I'm saying that you just need to fuck and get it over with. No sense in waiting.

Did you miss like..post #2 in my original thread which the fact I wanted a relationship more than I wanted the sex? Because its still true over a year today and for the first time ever I feel like Im forging a relationship that actually has a decent shot at surving (for at least a couple months anyway) with someone that actually exists and I have met. We both make each other laugh, we can talk for hours about almost anything, we tease each other about strange little things..we email/text/phone daily just about for no reasons at all..last night was an intriguing little wrinkle, but it was all based on me wanting to help her feel better and it worked because she was 100% fine this morning, and she thanked me for staying with her and helping her feel better. She told me she's never had a guy she was dating go out of his way like I did last night to help her feel better (which not only included the cuddling but aslo the fact that I brought her a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread and some ice for her head since she was out of ice and the bread was the only thing she could keep down on her stomach and she had eaten the last of the bread she had)

I'm just sayin', from the things that you've posted, it sounds like she wants your dick. Give it to her once and more will come from that. Don't lay the pipe and it seems like she'll find someone that will, if it is at all possible for her to find someone else. Which given the fact that she's a woman that's not totally assfaced ugly, she will.

Just lay the pipe. Her feelings count just as much as yours do.

Guest Queen Leelee

And stuff your balls in her mouth.

Take advantage of your alopecia, for once.

Come on Marv, your bedroom persona could be named "Smooth Operator."

based on the other night..probably not.

The next twist in the story? I dunno. We're going to do something on sunday but the weather looks like its going to be sucky. I wanted to do a picnic lunch in the park (she's never been on a picnic for any reason) but I might have to hold off on that. She's going home for Easter on the following thursday..Im hoping to maybe see her wed night..maybe spend the night with her again..hmm..

Im not scared..