TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

What is your opinion of Mole as an administrator?

I haven't noticed any substantial difference between any of the administrations on this board.

You havent been here long enough.

Bitch, please. If you don't giggle everytime you heard the words "Sean Shannon," then you haven't been here "long enough."

/I'm talking 2000, 2001 son.

Bitch, please. If you don't giggle everytime you heard the words "Sean Shannon," then you haven't been here "long enough."

I've been posting on these various forums under various names at least that long, and I remember when Sean Shannon turned Rantsylvania into an article about rape and George Carlin.

I'm going to stop this right now, as I feel like bragging and arguing about how long I have been a member of this little online community is a level of pathetic to which even I am unwilling to sink.

I've been posting on these various forums under various names at least that long, and I remember when Sean Shannon turned Rantsylvania into an article about rape and George Carlin.

Uh... what the hell happened here?

I haven't noticed any substantial difference between any of the administrations on this board.

You havent been here long enough.

I didn't post on the old boards, but I remember the whole Sean Shannon drama (mostly via The Shooters, in case you were wondering)

Over a thousand and not a one of them interesting. Good breeding.
You've been posting on here for nearly 5 years and your still a douche. In fact, douche is too nice a word for you, your a prick stain cock bastard pig fucking BUTT fuck duck dick twat at the disco pain in the ass.

Read his Love Sex Dating thread if you've got some time to kill. New levels of pathetic.

Oh get fucked.

And if anyone cares, im now fuckin some other chick.

We don't.
your a prick stain cock bastard pig fucking BUTT fuck duck dick twat at the disco pain in the ass.

Guest Oedipus Rex
I never said it did, pal.

your a prick stain cock bastard pig fucking BUTT fuck duck dick twat at the disco pain in the ass.

Your fault.
Not true.

So did Luke-o used to be someone else, or is he a completely new terrible poster with a thousand+ posts?

You started it, douche.

At least Mole's not luke-o.

That's the best thing I can say about him.

And im surprised at you Matt, for shame.