TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theintensifier

OAO No Way Out thread

I seriously think that I predicted every match wrong so far. Does that mean Kennedy's winning? Because I picked Lashley.

Edit: Guess so...

:lol:

JBL - "I saw the Condemned premiere and it's the best action movie I've seen in years!!!"

Cole - "You haven't seen the movie, it hasn't had it's premiere. You've only see the trailer."

JBL - "Ummm, ummm, yeah, that's what I mean, the trailer. I saw that, it's great."

the question is.. how long before we see Beckham on WWE TV?
This is so bad its funny (the diva shit)

I just got a BRILLIANT idea what if Trump picks Posh Spice and Mr. McMahon picks Stephanie for the hair match at Wrestlemania with K-Fed as guest ref!

the question is.. how long before we see Beckham on WWE TV?
This is so bad its funny (the diva shit)
I just got a BRILLIANT idea what if Trump picks Posh Spice and Mr. McMahon picks Stephanie for the hair match at Wrestlemania with K-Fed as guest ref!

i m pretty sure mr McMahon is going to pick Khali as his representative, as for trump, i m not sure, but it may be lashley or hogan

Guest whizzo

How do I become a Cena Hat?

I thought LA was supposed to be fashonable hating Cena is SOOOO 2006.

I seriously think that I predicted every match wrong so far. Does that mean Kennedy's winning? Because I picked Lashley.

Edit: Guess so...

yea kennedy won probably just to extend his record to 7 world champions now, but seriously most of his world champion wins were by interference or dq

i m getting all my picks wrong too and i m still pissed about chavo winning the title