TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Totally Crazy

Hunter's Torn Quads

Guest Totally Crazy

The guy PMs telling me I cant do something, takes down my thread, then blocks me off. THat just screams opening to abuse authority. Completely unfair; of a course of action is going to be taken agaisnt me, I'd like to be properly informed and satisfied with any questions. IF you cant do that, then you're just an ignorant fuck who feels he doesnt need to.

Guest Totally Crazy
He's totally! He's crazy! He's TOTALLY CRAZY (especially if you advertise things!).

k thx beat me to the "No, he's crazy" exchange.

actually thats pretty fuckin funny right there^^^

though yeah, I hate free corperate shilling.

Guest Totally Crazy
Copy/paste the message.

Did you say something mean about about Dave Meltzer?

I actually did copy'paste the message, from Word no less.Same results.

Who the fuck is Dave Meltzer?

Copy/paste the message.

Did you say something mean about about Dave Meltzer?

I actually did copy'paste the message, from Word no less.Same results.

Who the fuck is Dave Meltzer?

Hunter's Torn Quads.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't think totally crazy has ever heard of the copy and paste functions commonly found on most computers.

Guest Totally Crazy
I don't think totally crazy has ever heard of the copy and paste functions commonly found on most computers.

And I dont think you've bothered reading the above posts which address that situation. Shut the fuck up.

Posts on an internet forums with heavy wrestling emphasis, cited news he read that was from the Observer, but has no clue who Dave Meltzer is...

Gimmick poster? The "I'm crazy, hate corporate schilling, have issues with HTQ, and don't know who Meltzer is" is not the worst gimmick we've had here.

Guest Oedipus Rex

And I dont think you've bothered reading the above posts which address that situation. Shut the fuck up.

It's just copy-and-paste, you dumb dick. Anyone can copy and paste a text box on here without running afoul of "unauthorized information" rules. Yeah, because scolding a poster for flaming is real top-secret shit. Whatever, you'll just get thrown off the board soon anyway.