TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

I'm stirring shit up!!!

UseTheSledgehammerUh = 10039_320x240.jpg

I'm gonna start it nice and simple....Your a fucking joke. Your a joke as a poster, your a joke as a know it all wrestling guy, your just a complete and utter joke.

So...umm is that what Sledgehammer looks like? Because if he does, I was way off base, he looks nothing like the "Its still real to me damnit" guy...but I thought they would at least weigh the same.

Pretty soon we'll have Civil War banners up for this fight

Those were underrated.

Someone still has a Leena one going....Pochoronella?

As long as the devil face picture is used for my banner, I'm fine with it but! The "its still real to me damnit" guy has to be used for UTSHU's banner.

It's a rare occurance when a poster starts a "flame-war thread" and buries himself in two pages before the other person gets there.

I may be a douchebag, but I only argue with people that are intelligent or fun. Sadly, this "Scroby" is not one of them.

________

"The 'its still real to me damnit" guy has to be used for UTSHU's banner.'

See, I'm neither from the south, requested by the NWA (like that kid admitted to being to say that, you mark), and I obviously know it's a work, as I work in the business. Had you said anything remotely funny instead of referring to the old as skunked milk trend of "online banners" (A banner? Whatafag.), we might have continued this little talk.

It's a rare occurance when a poster starts a "flame-war thread" and buries himself in two pages before the other person gets there.

I may be a douchebag, but I only argue with people that are intelligent or fun. Sadly, this "Scroby" is not one of them.

Umm...there's only been 1 page so far. Thanks for playing.

The 'its still real to me damnit" guy has to be used for UTSHU's banner.'

See, I'm neither from the south, requested by the NWA (like that kid admitted to being to say that, you mark), and I know wrestling is fake, as I work in the business. Had you said anything remotely funny instead of referring to the old as skunked milk trend of "online banners" (A banner? Whatafag.), we might continue this little talk.

So the banners is the thing that makes you wanna speak up? The joke I was making has nothing to do with where your from or who you are, it has to do with the way you act. Your right, I forgot your actually in wrestling, your the annoucer for CZW right? The one thats the Kriss Kloss rip off right? By the way, thats not something to be proud of. So your the annoucer for CZW...but didn't you a day or so ago just bash hardcore wrestling in one of the wrestling threads? Boy that makes sense.

By the way, if you know wrestling is fake, why the fuck are you keeping track about weather a wrestler wins or losses on WWE tv? Is there a fucking point to it? Then you make a post about it saying that Orton is a joke as a main eventer because he hasn't picked up a win since the start of the year...WHO GIVES A SHIT!? Why do you keep track of that or even care for that matter? Maybe its because you wish to be a Dave Meltzer rip off, but your not, your just lame and your "I Know all about wrestling" gimmick is a damn joke.

The "'its still real to me damnit" guy called the ron and fez show a while back and had a nice wrestling discussion..seemed like a decent guy.

and Ive never been so proud of my pale, toothpick like hairless legs before in my life